34

-
WEDNESDAY
-
August 26th 2026
-
6:16 AM / 06:16
-

"So what exactly are we both doing awake?" (Y/N) asked, with her head on Mikey's chest.

"I'm not sure," Mikey admitted. "But I'm happy to be awake with the person I love."

"Stop," She blushed, smiled, rolled her eyes, then turned the other way.

"You know you it's true," Mikey taunted.

"Ugh, yeah," (Y/N) admitted.

"Hey, remember when in like seventh grade I beat up Brendon for some dumb reason?" Mikey questioned.

"Mikey," (Y/N) started. "You best Brendon up a lot of times for some dumb reason."

"Oh fuck off," Mikey muttered, pulling her closer to him.

"What about in sixth grade when we were on that field trip to the zoo and Brendon snapped that giraffe's neck," (Y/N) suppressed a laugh.

"And then Gerard ran away crying," Mikey added on, then ended up laughing with (Y/N).

"We're fucked up people," She wiped a tear from her eye after laughing too hard.

"Bitch, I been knew that," Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Gaaaayyyy," (Y/N) stretched out.

"Oh fuck off," Mikey rolled his eyes again.

They continued to laugh at more flashbacks from their childhood.

"Can I be honest," (Y/N) started. "When I was like ten, I was like "I wanna marry Mikey one day." And now I am."

"Yeah, me too," Mikey leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Wanna have sex?" (Y/N) asked.

Mikey sighed. "You know I do."