32

-
FRIDAY
-
August 21st 2026
-
1:14 AM / 01:14
-

It was a normal date night for Awsten and Lexie, meaning they went through the Wendy's drive through at an ungodly hour, and then eating it in the parking lot.

"So who do you want to spill tea about today?" Lexie asked, taking a sip from her Vanilla Coke.

"Definitely Lindsey being a fuck rat," Awsten responded.

"Oh, I have the perfect thing for that," Lexie took her phone out and opened up the nowaymikeyway blog.

-
1:52 AM / 01:52
-

"Holy shit," Awsten swore once Lexie put her phone away.

"Yep, but there's still a lot more tea about her that we'll get into another time," Lexie pointed out.

"Well then," Awsten commented. "But I have something to ask you."

"Yeah?" Lexie questioned.

"Um, why the fuck was this in our basement," Awsten pulled out a stuffed animal cheetah.

"Oh my god! Jason! You found him!" Lexie exclaimed. "Zoom zoom, bitch!"

"I'll be right back," Awsten opened the car door and went to the trunk, taking out a red fox stuffed animal.

He sat back down in the drivers seat and used the fox to beat up Jason™.

"WOAH WOAH!" Lexie screeched. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

"Jesus Christ Lexie!" Awsten stopped beating the cheetah. "Calm down."

"You didn't tell me we're fighting!" Lexie said.

"Too bad," Awsten continued and then Lexie joined in.