59

I know that I look normal in this photo but my mouth was in so much pain oh my g o d . My entire chin and lower face was numb from the four novocaine injections that I was forced to get bc of my dental surgery. By far the most painful thing I've gone through. Not the dental work, the numbing.

-
FRIDAY
-
April 2nd 2027
-
7:37 PM / 19:37
-

Lexie winced in pain as Jacci pulled her corset tighter and (Y/N) smirked, "not so fun now, is it?"

"Shut up, Way, at least I can easily fit into my fucking dress," Lexie shot back as (Y/N) rolled her eyes, flipping the bride off.

"Have you guys seen KenZ? I haven't seen her all day," Ray asked, walking into the room as the girls all looked to him. "Hey, Ray," they all said in a dull, monotone collective.

"Last night I talked to her and she seemed off, but I left it alone. Then she burst into tears after I left and Raven has to get out of bed to comfort her. She said that Raven wouldn't tell her anything, though. It was weird," Jacci commented as (Y/N) and Lexie looked up at Jacci with confused expressions plastered on.

"Interesting," Lexie concluded as Ray shrugged. "Anyways, I'm pretty sure Awsten is being hectic, but anyways," Ray turned to (Y/N), "Mikey says hi, he loves you, and," Ray then turned to Jacci, "I saw Raven and she says she loves you."

"She literally texted me that twenty minutes ago, but thanks, Ray," Jacci sighed, distractedly pulling Lexie's corset tighter which caused Lexie to choke. "OH— sorry," Jacci loosened the corset as Ray shrugged, walking out of the room.

"Thanks for almost sUFFOCATING ME," Lexie spat as Jacci rolled her eyes.

"You and Jacci are together?" (Y/N) cluelessly asked.

"It's confusing, I would say yes?" Jacci replied.

"Oh??"

"Why didn't I know about this?" Lexie turned around after her dress was properly on.

"Because I didn't think you would care??" Jacci answered, pulling her phone out of her pocket and leaning against the wall.

-

"Dearly Beloved," Patrick started the ceremony. "We are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Awsten Knight and Alexandra Reynolds in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this, these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

He stopped and looked around, waiting to see if there was anybody, before continuing. "Now, the couple will exchange their vows."

"Lexie, no matter all the times you've stolen my blueberries, I still love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't wait to have even more one o'clock Wendy's dates, where we just spend an hour in the parking lot, spilling tea about Lindsey. I can't wait to have a family with you one days, and we can all go on tour together. I can't wait to get married to you in a few minutes, so please say your vows and then let's kiss."

"Wow, so romantic," Lexie chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, I love you Awsten, and even though we've had, issues, in the past, we got through them without breaking up. Yes, I've stolen your blueberries multiple times, and I probably will never stop, it's just one of those things that make us, us. That, and having Parker and Jason fights. So, I love you blueberry boy. Yeet skeet."

"Alright then," Patrick handed them both a ring. "Let's move on to the exchange of rings."

"I, Awsten, give you, Lexie, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," Awsten slid the ring on.

"I, Lexie, give you, Awsten, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," Lexie then did the same.

"Okay," Patrick clapped his hands. "By the power vested in me by the internet, I now pronounce you husband and rat. You may now kiss the bride!"

"Wait, what?!" Lexie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was funny," Patrick giggled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

Awsten leaned in, kissing Lexie, while everyone else clapped.

-

If y'all tell me that there's something missing abt the ceremony it's Kenz's fault

-Mikey