55

can y'all please rate my really messy sketch for a second ^^

-
WEDNESDAY
-
March 31st 2027
-
11:58 AM
-
TWITTER
-

my owner has big gay @lexiesstratguitar
are any of us gonna talk about how Mackenzie and Gerard have only been dating for three months and they're already engaged?? And we didn't even know they were dating? Mikey and (Y/N) we're together for several years ,, along with Lexie and Awsten ?? (thread)

my owner has big gay @lexiesstratguitar
A lot of you guys always trash LynZ and Gerard for only being together for several months, but it was still 2 more months than Mackenzie and Gerard ,, but you guys are supporting that ?? No hate, I just find it odd . 🤷🏼‍♀️

strict italian 'illegal' fiancé
@kenz_caccamo
(replying to @lexiesstratguitar)
Umm? Why are all of you guys up in my love life anyways? Gerard and I have been together long enough to know that we want to spend the rest of our lives together, and that's all that matters! I guess it took longer for Mikey and Awsten to realize that they wanted to marry their significant others later on in the relationship, but not Gerard! Sorry!

Mikey Way @mikeyway
wrong i proposed to (Y/N) in seventh grade with a ring pop

purple princess @lexieway_
I remember watching that happen. It was cherry flavored.

Damn Mikey, you really gonna propose to (Y/N) with the worst ring pop flavor. d a m n .

Mikey Way @mikeyway
fuck off

purple princess @lexieway_
no u

BLEACH BOY VEVO @awsten
BIIIIIIIITCH OK IM NOT LIKE AGAINST UR ENGAGEMENT W/ GERARD BUT LIKE MOST GUYS/GIRLS REALIZE THEY WANT 2 MARRY THEIR PARTNER A WHILE BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY GET ENGAGED. BUT LIKE, DO WHATEVER U LIKE.

-

"Duuuuude," Lexie turned to face Awsten as she put her phone on the nightstand.

"What?" Awsten asked, not letting go of his phone.

"Why is there all this u n n e c e s s a r y Kenz tea?"

"I don't know, but she doesn't know shit," Awsten stated, putting his phone down. He couldn't help but realize that Lexie was staring at him. Not creepily, but it was still slightly alarming.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Awsten chuckled as Lexie snapped out of her trance. "I just love you a lot," she replied, causing Awsten's cheeks to flush a light shade of pink. "I love you too."

"It's been three years, and you still blush whenever I tell you I love you," Lexie observed as Awsten rolled his eyes, putting his phone down.

"Stop harassing me and my ways, Lexie."

"Are you going to kiss me or not, you blueberry?"

"You are what you eat," he responded before leaning in.

Their lips met; he tasted like blueberries. It was expected to her, but it was still nice.

Lexie was the one to break the kiss, and laid her head on his chest.

"You're so warm," Lexie commented as Awsten wrapped his arms around her. "No, I'm really not. You're just freezing for some reason," Awsten replied. And then he screeched when Lexie put her hands inside his shirt. "WOMAN," he squirmed around as Lexie laughed, "YOU ARE TOO COLD TO BE TOUCHING ME."

"Um, first of all, fuck off, second of all, you would have sex with me no matter my body temperature."

"Wh—" Awsten's eyed widened as he looked at Lexie. "TH—THAT—THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"Whatever," Lexie chuckled, sitting up, about to stand and walk away. "Wait," Awsten firmly gripped her wrist. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna take a shower, what do you want?"

"Don't leave me," Awsten whined as Lexie rolled her eyes. "I'll let you out your cold hands all over me."

"Interesting," Lexie smirked, laying down next to Awsten again. Then he realized what he had just said. "No doN'T FREEZE MY FUCKING DI— AANSBJJAJAJ"

-

im staying home from school today bc I need a mental health day but also I wanted to write this anyways hi

-Mikey