60

e           r          o
        e          b            y
    v           y          d

                         s       
g                g                   a
           n                    t
      a

u                           i
                       t
               n                    l

t
                                  e
           h

s              i               e
        u                  r          s
     q            r               l

s                            r
                  a
         t                            t

g              l               n
           i              i
     r               l                 g

-
SATURDAY
-
April 3rd 2027
-
11:38 AM
-

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
if Another One Bites The Dust starts playing, you have to start walking to the beat. It's the LAW.

Josh💕 @lexieslefthand
(replying to @lexieslefthand)
no

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
choke

Josh💕 @lexieslefthand
no u

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
hELLO 911 IM BEING THREATENED ?!

(Y/N) Way @(Y/N)Way
Raven said you need to come over and pick up ur fan mail bc she went to our PO Box yesterday

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
tell her to meet me @ Starbucks bc im not leaving Worcester

(Y/N) Way @(Y/N)Way
K

-
12:38 PM
-

"This movie sucks," Raven complained as Jacci agreed, "yeah, but you picked it out."

"You said 'do you want to watch suicide squad' and I said I didn't care," Raven turned to Jacci.

"Yeah," Jacci hesitated, "but I only picked it out because you said no to e v e r y other movie. That's 57 movies."

"s u r e , " Raven rolled her eyes, grabbing the remote and exiting Netflix, moving to YouTube.

"Shit, lets watch some PewDiePie," Jacci opinionated as Raven paused her actions, turning to Jacci.

"What?"

"You're literally nine years old," Raven scoffed, continuing to scroll through the recommended section.

"Well you're literally a pedophile," Jacci muttered to herself as Raven rolled her eyes, throwing the remote at her head. "Hey!" Jacci whined, grabbing the remote and clicked on Onision's channel.

"Have you guys seen KenZ?" Gerard loudly burst through the front door, causing the two girls to jump in fear.

"GERARD!" Raven shouted, "YOU CAN'T JUST BREAK AND ENTER INTO MY HOUSE!"

"Uhh, yes I can," Gerard chuckled.

"What makes you think that?" Jacci scolded.

Gerard pulled something out of his pocket. "I have a key."

Raven face-palmed. "To put it like Lexie, choke."

"Anyways," Jacci pushes the conversation along, "why the hell are you here again?"

"I haven't seen KenZ since the wedding rehearsal, where is she?" Gerard asked anxiously, leaning against the wall and fiddling with the keys in his right hand.

"We thought she's been spending time at your place," Raven looked to Jacci for any ideas, but she just gave a confused shrug.

"Have you tried calling?" Jacci asked.

"Uh, obviously," Gerard answered.

"How many times?" Raven suspiciously asked.

"In the past hour? Twenty-eight."

Raven and Jacci shared a look of 'wow, that's not creepy at a l l'.

"Well, she's not here. Sorry," Jacci shrugged as Gerard whined, "Have you guys even been worrying about her?!"

"Uh, isn't KenZ nineteen? I think she can take care of herself wherever she is," Jacci assured.

"What if she was kidnapped?!" Gerard asked himself frantically.

"She wasn't kidnapped, Gerard," Raven yawned of boredom.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW, WOMAN?!"

"Oh my god," Raven rubbed her temples, "go home and wait for her there, we'll tell you if we see her. If we don't see her by tomorrow, we'll file a missing person report."

"Fine, fine," Gerard sighed, putting his keys into the right pocket of his black H&M hoodie.

"Bye," Jacci and Raven said in unison.

"Whatever," Gerard muttered, slamming the door behind him.

"Yeesh," Jacci rolled her eyes.

-