Falling into the Devil's hands

*Instances of bullying (related to real life narratives),blackmailing and derogation. Please don't read if not your thing *

Stephen and David walked back to the cafe to see their friends frowning in worry and Dec's head was lowered to his chest. Stephen sat in the chair next to him and sighed "Dec..."

Dec lifts his head up and Stephen saw those blue-green orbs welling up.

Stephen: "Don't cry.. it will be alright"

Dec: "I am so sorry... I should have listened to you. I thought you were all supporting Ant unreasonably and I... I am sorry Stevey"

Stephen gave him a one arm hug while Holly struggled "Steve.. I..."

Stephen: "Its okay Holly. I know it's weird and..."

David: "It's Not!!"

Dec: "I am a Bi"

David: "What?! I thought you are gay. You are too camp even to be a Bi , if you get what I mean"

Ali: "Maybe you should take this conversation to some other place?"

Stephen: "Let's now focus on the situation Dec is in"

Ali: "Dec, you really should stay away from anyone who will harm you"

Dec : "Ali.. if I know, I will.."

David looks around and sighs "That will be a lot of them. This is a license for anyone to do anything. Even AntiBully Cell won't intervene as Dec is in Robbie's red list"

Dec: "Well, thanks; I needed that"

Stephen: "Dec, Please don't go anywhere alone..And do sit with AntMcpartlin and at the hostel too, stay close to him"

Dec: "He hates me man. This message is proof that he hates the sight of me"

Holly: "Well, this is by Robbie right? It will not be a surprise if AntMcpartlin didn't even know about this. We mean it Dec. At this point, he is the only one who can help you"

David: "Dec, we are nothing before them. Us five can't do anything against them. So please stay safe"

Dec suddenly feels guilty for putting his friends in that position "Don't worry guys.
I understand. I will try my best to stay safe"
But he knew.... knew that soon or later he will fall into the Devil's hands

Meanwhile elsewhere in an abandoned classroom, Ant was glaring at a nonchalant Robbie, who had his head in Ayda's lap, their other friends except Simon around them.

Nikki sees the rage in Ant's eyes and tries to coax him "Ant... you have to understand why Rob did that"

Ant looks at her in fury and clenches the phone tight in his palm "I KNOW why he did that but I don't know why he did that AGAINST my word?!"

Gary: "They are friends Ant! that baby faced titch and that fucker are FRIENDS"

Ant: "They were!!! They aren't now!"

Robbie straighten up and sit on one of the desks and twiddle his fingers "How do you know that, Ant?"

Ant takes in a deep breath and says "There is something I want to tell you all!"

Once Ant finished the story, Johnny was the first one to jump out of the table he was sitting on, tightening his fist as he did so "That fucker!!"