More Than You Know

*An early update..... I love day offs 😂*
(who doesn't)

*Trigger Warning*

Dec enters the hall and Ant's concern filled eyes fall on him. The relief in his stare was evident that Dec gives him a small smile. He walks to his friends and sits beside them

David: "Where were you? Ant McPartlin was glaring at us. You didn't go to the toilet did you?"

Dec: "No. I got a message from Johnny. And look"

He produces the tickets and Stephen gasps: "They Did Not!!"

Dec: "Five of us. They don't want anyone to know "

Holly: "Why would they do that?"

Dec: "I don't know Johnny told me to take this as an apology...for that day..."

David: "Are you sure? I mean this is a big thing, you know"

Dec: "At first I thought they are doing this so that Anth won't stay in the hostel. He did that once for Simon's party and he always leaves the parties halfway through whenever I am in the hostel"

Stephen: "Does Ant McPartlin know about this?"

Dec: "I don't think so. So, you guys up?"

Ali: "Well, you don't always get a chance to be their guests. And also, Dec is not alone. We are all with him"

David: "Yeah, something Ant McPartlin really appreciates"

Dec: "He likes you. He told me"

Stephen: "He told you he likes us?"

Dec: "Yeah. That you look after me and that I am important to you"

David: "He actually told you all these?!!"

Holly: "Dec...what have you done to him?!!!"

Dec shrugs at that and bites his lip "Is he that much closed?"

Ali: "He doesn't even smile at people let alone talk to them like this. The only time he actually talks to any of us is during the competitions. That too only if necessary. He is a closed book, Dec"

David: "I think he really likes you"

Dec: "I think so too. He is worried about his friends"

Stephen: "Can't disagree with him"

They were talking in whispers and this earns angry glances from Mr Schofield

Stephen: Schoff is getting angry at us..shush"

They decide they will go to the party and Dec walks to the parking lot from where Ant usually picks him up. And there, leaning to Ant's bike was Andrew. Usually, Dec would have been afraid or conscious. But this time, he felt anger coursing through him. He walks to Andrew

Andrew: "Why are you here?"

Dec: "Anth always takes me to the hostel"

Andrew: "Why?!"

Dec: "None of your business"

This shocks Andrew. But then he gives his sweetest smile. Dec knew better than to trust that

Andrew: "There is the Declan I fell in love with"

Anger seeps through Dec's veins "Don't you use that word. You don't know what it means"