It's Good to Have you Back!

Song in Bold: "Beauty and the Beast" by Beth Fowler from Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day also was horrible for Ant as he didn't even get much sleep during the night.

Robbie: "Hey, did you sleep well, yesterday? Looks like your insomnia is back, man"

Ant: "I don't know. This confusion with the script is not helping me"

Robbie: "I think it's because you are alone"

Ant: "I have always been alone, Rob"

Robbie: "Not since Dec-"

Ant sighs "Why does everybody think that they know me better? Yesterday Anne was the same. I am fine. I am used to living alone okay?!"

Gary: "Wow! snappy, he is. We can't just stand here in this parking lot throughout the lunch hour. Come on, let's get in"

The rehearsals continue with Ant snapping at everyone and by the end of the day, all had enough.

As Ant was again debating with John and Gino about the script, Gary walks to Stephen

Gary: "Is your friend back, soon?"

Stephen: "Declan? I don't know. Maybe a couple of days more?"

Gary groans "We might need a rope to hold Ant, then"

David: "Well, it's not the first time he is being snappy"

Gary: "But it's changed since Dec came. He is a bit calm when Dec is with him. Seriously mate. We really need him here"

Mate?! David looks at Stephen in wonder

David: "I guess you are right. AntMcpartlin has changed a lot since Dec came"

Gary: "I know. He is different, your friend"

Stephen: "Yeah, He is"

Suddenly Robbie calls Gary and he walks to them. Stephen frowns at David "What was that about?! Did Gary Barlow just ask us about Dec?!"

David: "Wow. Never seen them this friendly except during the competitions. Dec really has done magic here"

Stephen: "Speaking of which, I got accepted to Magic community! They know I am a student, but still they called me!!!!"

David: "Seriously?!! Oh my God!! I knew you will. When is the treat?!!! Did you tell this to girls? And Dec?"

Stephen: "Mm no, eh...just wanted to tell you first..."

David looks at him for a second and then smiles "Drinks on me!"

Ant reaches his room and closes the door behind him. He then throws his bag on the table and was about to lie down on the bed when something jumps out of the bathroom, growling and startling him.

Ant, in shock and fright jumps upon his bed and looks at the thing that popped out of the shower.

And there in front of him changing his fright into fury was Declan Donnelly, laughing his head out at the scene he just witnessed. Ant swore inside at his stupidity and the next moment caught a laughing Dec in a headlock, stopping his laughter.

Dec: "oyy Anth...Anth...leave me...oww"

Ant: "You dirty little thing! How dare you do that to me- Apologise! Now!"