They all Hate Me

*Underlined parts are flashback scenes*
Bit dark at the end; scenes of mild abuse

They walked out of the room with Dec leaning tiredly to Stephen and made their way to the library. The corridor was empty except for a few students who didn't give them much attention. Fortunately Mary was there and one look at Dec's tear-soaked face and she realised something was wrong. She took the three tired boys to the hostel in her car and asked Stephen and David to stay with Dec until he is well and out of the shock he was in. Mary had seen too many students in that state enough to know what might have happened. She went down to prepare some hot tea for the trio much to Stephen's relief.

Stephen: "I actually need something strong.But tea will do for now"

David was frowning at the room, three of them sitting on Dec's bed

David: "I really don't think AntMcpartlin will appreciate our presence here"

Stephen: "Well, Mary asked us to be with Dec. This room is really cosy and look at the view from the window.... Great room you have got Declan"

Dec just look at him with the same emotionless stare and nods. Stephen sighs "You have to snap out of that shock mate. You were really lucky. It could have been worst you know"

Dec: "Stevey... Anth.. how did he... did he?"

David: "Yeah, he helped us get you. Well, I think it's more to piss off Andrew than to help you. Not that I am complaining"

Dec nodded at that, Of course, it's to piss Andrew off. Both of them hates me.But then, they hate each other more

Dec: "How did he..."

Stephen sighed : "Find about it? Well, we came to the scene hearing Piers' voice and then.."

Stephen narrates everything that had happened and both David and Dec looked at him in wonder. They were really surprised when he narrated how he was confronted by Robbie's gang and Dec sighed hearing Robbie's take on him "They all hate me.."

Stephen shrugged "Well..I didn't expect anything else from them. Afterall you are in their Redlist. I am happy that they are not set out to attack you. I think AntMcpartlin has something to do with them not confronting you in person. Well, after they left, I walked to the other wing when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me to a wall"

Dec and David gasp in unison and Stephen sighs "And then...."

Flashback¶*

Worry choked through him, not only for himself but also for his best friend who now needs him the most. He winced as the other person held him tight and moved closer to him and shivered when he heard a familiar voice near his ear "Don't make noise.. please ... "

Stephen turned around in surprise and all he can think when he gazed back to the hazel eyes was AntMcpartlin is really shorter than me?! But that thought went in the air as he saw the towering stance and confident expression on the other boy . And then.. other thought struck him AntMcpartlin used the word 'Please'?!!!!! He was weirdly chuffed and surprised but nodded slowly. Ant loosened his grip on Stephen and spoke in a low voice "I don't want my friends to hear us .They will stop me. Where is he?"

Stephen knew whom Ant was talking about and pointed to the cafe block and ran to the spot aware that Ant is following him. Stephen reached there to see David already there with a content look on his face .He nodded at Stephen and turned to Piers and called a higher amount. Andrew smirked at David and called even higher. David again raised the amount but this time Andrew called an amount anyone could even imagine. David gasp at that and look at Stephen in worry and helplessness They are losing it...