Why break me?

The next day Dec woke up hearing Ant's phone blaring out loud. He yawns and squints his eyes to see Ant waking up and frowning at the called ID.

Ant: "What the hell! It's just 7! " He murmurs and attends the call "Rob, what?"

Dec sees confusion marring Ant's face and then he ends the call and rubs his face.

Ant: "Rob has asked me to come straight to the parking lot and not go anywhere else. I don't know what he wants"

Dec: "He didn't tell you?"

Ant: "No. He seems angry...no tensed..I don't know it's hard to tell from his voice"

Dec: "Must be something about Kieron?"

Ant: "Probably"

Dec: "We woke up late today"

Ant: "We didn't get much sleep the day before"

Dec yawns and Ant smiles "You can stay here if you are ready to walk to the college alone"

Dec: "No, thank you. I am wide awake"

Ant nods and then frowns into his phone which has beeped again

Dec: "You okay?"

Ant shrugs "I have to go to the office tomorrow"

Dec: "Dean's office?"

Ant: "No, mine. I think mam will be there. Anyways let's get done with this day first"

Dec: "Okay.."

Ant's phone again beeps and this time he actually looks confused and worried.

Dec: "Is everything alright?"

Ant: "I don't know... It's Johnny. He wants to meet me before I meet Robbie or anyone, that too from outside the college.  Damn this is all so weird"

Dec: "Weird how?"

Ant: "Johnny would never ask something like this. And he wants to talk to me in person. He has never done that. Anyways,  better we rush"

As they reach the college, Ant drops Dec infront of the gate and goes to meet Johnny. Dec walks to the cafeteria to see Stephen and David snuggling to each other.

Dec: "Oh my! Seriously? Infront of the whole college?"

David: "We were just cuddling ..."

Stephen: "You look worn out"

Dec: "I am. Sooo tired...."

David laughs at that "What made you stay up whole night yesterday?"

Dec rolls his eyes "I didn't stay up yesterday!"

David: "I believe you"

Dec: "Enough about me! So, what happened with you two yesterday? Told the girls yet?"

Stephen: "No. Will explain everything when we are all together. Anyways it's time we reached our classes"

Dec nods understanding. After bidding his friends goodbye, he walks to his classroom and frowns to see neither Ant nor his friends there.

He resists himself from calling Ant and sits through the class. It was during the break time that he got a call from Stephen.

Dec: "Hey, what-"

Stephen: "Dec, come to the toilet, now!"

Dec: "Toilet? What?"

Stephen: "Second floor Gent's room man, and don't tell Ant or anyone else. Come fast"