I thought I could Trust YOU

*Underlined scenes are flashback*

---------------------

Ant woke up the next day with more anger than before, especially because the rain has stopped and he cannot avoid going to the college and meeting Declan. He lifts himself up from the bed to the living room to see his friends around the couch , sober faced. He sits with them and looks non chalantly as the manservant serves his favourite Latte.

Robbie: "How are you today?"

Ant: "Don't ask me that"

Gary: "Why are you doing this to yourself? It's not your fault Ant!"

Ant: "Not my fault you say?! I trusted that traitor! I gave out your place to them and I gave you up.. can't you see that?!"

Johnny: "You didn't know he will-"

Ant stands angrily from the couch and in rage ,smashes his hand on a glass vase that breaks and falls into pieces around them

Gary: "Ant!!!"

Ant: "What?! Can't you see what an Idiot I am?!! can't you see how stupid I was to fall into the same trap again and again?!"

Robbie: "Cool down pal.. you are hurting yourself"

Blood trickled down Ant's hand as a glass piece pierced his skin and one of the servants , under Johnny's order approaches him. Robbie takes him by shoulders and makes him sit on the couch and shares a worried look with his mates.

As she bandages him and clean the mess, Johnny speaks carefully "You have to control yourself... it's not your fault that you trusted him"

The maid has left and they were alone in the hall and Ant stands up in frustration "It is Johnny! It is! I am the one who trusted him... I am the one who went against your word and trusted that fucking bitch who... fuck!!"

Robbie: "Ant.. heyy mate..."

Ant: "I hate myself Rob... I hate myself"

Gary: "You don't mean that Ant!"

Ant: "I DO ALRIGHT?!! I HATE MYSELF AND THAT BABY FACED TRAITOR REMINDS ME OF WHAT A FOOL I AM... WHAT A STUPID I AM AND...SHIT!!! HOW DID I TRUST HIM? I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THAT...AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO HURT HIM. FOR FUCK'S SAKE I COULDN'T EVEN PUNCH HIM!!!"

Robbie: "That's not your fault mate.. don't pull yourself down"

Ant: "I don't believe myself guys, I don't believe any of my decisions... I am the weak one right? I am stupid.. I am ... I am just a failure"

Gary: "STOP IT ANT!!! I AM FED UP OF IT.. I AM FED UP OF HEARING YOU BERATE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE THAT"

Ant: "I AM GARY AND THIS ONLY PROVES THAT I AM JUST A 21 YEAR OLD WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING SENSE OF WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND ME AND AN IDIOT WHO-"

Gary: "YOU.ARE.NOT and Rob, I am fed UP of this man!! I am fed UP of this and look what it's doing to HIM!! HE IS HURTING HIMSELF MAN!! HE IS HURTING AND HATING HIMSELF AND I CAN'T DO THIS!!! We have to tell him the truth"

Ant frowns at that

Johnny: "That's right Rob. We did everything to keep him safe but this... this is not right Rob, we are wrong..."