I Promise

Dec could only stare in fear. His past has returned to him....

Before he can find a voice to respond, the other guy smirks "Decs. Did you miss me?.."

Meanwhile back in the team room, Ant was getting frustrated, but was trying his best to be calm and collected.

Ant: "Guys, everyone set? We got third slot and we have to be ready within an hour. Stephen, make sure the props are ready and Piers, I want them in place five minutes before our name is called. John, Gino do remember to jot down the points. We can't always rely on the judges and Dec- where is Dec?"

David: "He is in the washroom-"

Ant: "Still?! Who is with him?"

David: "He went alon-"

Ant: "Are you out of your mind?!!!"

Robbie: "Damn! Who left him alone there?!"

Ant: "How long have you been doing this?! Don't you know you shouldn't leave one of the actors alone?!!! That too the one doing the lead role?!!"

Stephen : "It's not David's fault. We were returning when he went in and he told us he will hurry-"

Ant: "Ten minutes! Ten minutes I am giving him and Ali, after that, look for him!! "

Ali: "I am sorry Anthony, I will-"

Ant: "You better!"

Everyone falls silent and Ant feels an odd fear inside him Dammit Declan!

Back in the washroom, Dec looked at the person in front of him in horror. His voice finally came out as he stuttered "Yo- You.. here?"

The other person laughs at that "You didn't expect me here? Come on, at least after you saw me at Simon's party.... I was sad that you left early, you know. I missed you so, so much and when I finally saw you after all this time... - but well...I forgive you for that... And also...what's your deal with Anthony  Mcpartlin? "

Ant's name triggers something in Dec and he realises that his team must be expecting him.

Dec: "I have to go"

He was about to walk out when the other person caught his hand and pulled him back "Sad, but I want to talk to you"

Dec: "Please, let.me.go!"

Tears stung Dec's eyes, more of frustration than of fear.

"Come on, Decs...didn't you miss me? All those happy times we had together and-"

Dec wriggles away from the other guy and scowls "Leave.Me.Alone"

"Decs..."

Dec: "No! You left me! Remember? And those days with you... Those are the days I am trying to forget! The days I hate!! The days-"

"You are lying!!"

"No! I am not!!! I don't even want to think about what all you - No, what are you doing?!"

The other person walks closer to Dec and Dec backs away in fear.

The guy smirks at Dec "You remember our first day together...and all those nights we had spend together... all those memories of sleepless-"