I cried seeing you hurt

*A long chapter 🙈
Sorry... Couldn't stop anywhere *

Simon's eyes cringed in concern as the doctor tied the gauze around Ant's arm. Ant still has his eyes crunched and tears glistened on his long lashes.

Doctor: "Then burn is not that deep. The acid fell on the jacket. Thank God the material is thick. You don't want to know what would have happened if not"

Ant shivered at that while Dec squeezed his other hand from beside him. They were on the couch at Robbie's home. When Ant fell unconscious on the ground, Dec had no other way than to call his friends. Simon was sure that the burn isn't too deep, so they went to Robbie's house instead of the hospital.

As the doctor leaves, Gary sighs "Who would have done this?"

Ant: "Kieron"

Simon: "You sure?"

Ant nodes "His bike. I can spot it from anywhere" he sighs

Johnny: "The competition hasn't yet started! This is the second attack!"

Simon: "Any witnesses?"

Ant shakes his head

Robbie: "Fuck! Fuck fuck!! Fuck"

Suddenly he picks up a flower vase and throws it along the room. Dec flinches at that while Ant sighs again.

Ant: "We can't charge him"

Simon: "We can file a complaint though...This was close...if you weren't wearing that jacket or ..or if it was your face!" His voice falters in the end and he takes a deep breath in

Gary: "All these years and never has something like this happened"

Simon: "But never has Ant went out alone!"

Dec snaps his head up and so does Ant. Then only did Simon realise what he said.

Simon: "That's not what I meant. Maybe they are targeting Ant because he is not with us"

Gary: "But why?! The competition is still one week away!"

Johnny: "Maybe they want him out of the way soon"

Ant: "Or, it may not be me whom they want" again a shiver passes through him.

Everyone looks at Dec and Simon frowns. So does Dec

Simon: "Dec?"

Ant: "That day, at Kaiser's, Dec punched him in front of everyone. They had their eyes on him since then and after knowing that Dec is our lead actor, they must want him out of the way. No wonder Fuller was so interested in Dec" he rubs his face with his good hand in exhaustion.

Dec: "Fuller?" What does he has to do with these

Ant: "He is from Keiron's college"

A chill passes through Dec's heart at that. Fuller! He was with Fuller! No! Not him! No!! No! This must be coincidence!!

Simon: "I hate it when he brings in his friends to the parties we throw. Last time five of them came and I couldn't put tag on anyone. But acid attack? I don't know whether Fuller is that evil"

Ant: "Maybe he doesn't know. This is so confusing. Why are they so set to destroy us? It's just a simple competition!" Ant winces and tears of frustration well up in his eyes.