Will You Be My Friend?

Dec walks out of the shower to see his friends sitting on the bed as if struck by a lightening. They turn around as he came out and David gasps "Wow"

Dec: "What?" he goes to style his hair

David: "You look damn hot"

Dec: "Shut up"

Stephen: "Seriously Dec, that leather looks fine on you. I didn't know you had one"

Dec turns to him and shifts his eyes to Ant meaningfully. Stephen looks as if smacked by a rice sack

Dec gets ready and turns to them "Let's go"

He then slowly pats on Ant's arm ,who opens his eyes and takes off his headphone

Dec: "I am going"

Ant nods at him and gives a meaningful stare at Stephen and David who nod.

Dec, Stephen and David exit the building and Dec see how David and Stephen relax immediately.

Dec: "mmm did something happen between you two and Anth? you look so stressed"

David: "Well, you don't get threatened by AntMcpartlin everyday, do you?"

Dec: "mmm was that rhetorical? because I sure do...but he threatened you?! Why?!"

Stephen: "Kind of asked us to bring you back safe...rather rudely"

Dec: "He did?!"

David: "Close your mouth Dec, we didn't know you are in a touchy-feely relationship with him"

Dec: "We are not"

David: "You touched him..."

Dec: "So what?! Is he contagious or something?"

They get into David's car , Stephen in the front with David

David: "You don't know him like we do, Dec"

Stephen: "Maybe we don't know him like Dec do"

David: "Maybe... put that seatbelt on, Steve"

Stephen: "What's with you? it's not necessary here"

David: "It is whenever you are in a car. Do it!"

Stephen huffs and does it while Dec smirks. He slowly pulls out the phone and sends a text to Ant

*I will bring bring back your jacket safe*

After a few seconds, he receives the reply

*Please do... and make sure that the boy is safe inside it*

Dec laughs at that, earning amused glances from the two in the front seat

Hours Later:

To say Ant was restless will be an understatement. He paced up and down the room, not knowing why he was so tensed. It was close to midnight and he knows.Dec won't be back anytime soon. It wasn't in his nature to brood over something or someone so much and he sighs :
What is this boy doing to me. I don't want to care about him or even think about him.Still... ugg why am I confused! Yesterday I did convince myself that I care for him. Why is it so hard to accept that. I shouldn't be afraid...but then... What am I afraid of? Hurting him or hurting myself? I now know the effect he has on me...and why am I still letting him do that...Uggg Ant! Think straight... think with your head... avoid him... ignore him... just let him be... don't worry about him... don't think about him...