Welcome Home

*WARNING:   ITZ LONG!!!!!*

They reached the hostel late at night and both fell asleep instantly, Dec without even bothering to change his clothes. The next day they woke up late and got ready for college in haste.

As they reach the rehearsal hall, Gino was trying to make Keith do his scene correctly and David and Stephen were just... cuddling in a corner. Robbie was singing to some girls while Joey narrated another embarrassing story about Joe. Philip was in a corner discussing the script with John and all Ant could see was total chaos.

Ant: "What's going on in here?!"

Robbie: "Oh, he is alive"

Ant: "I am late, not dead!"

Gino: "We were waiting for you"

Ant: "Why?!"

He keeps his bag in a corner and Dec follows the same.

Ant: "Kieth! If you can't do this right, then you better quit the play! How many times should we tell you to take it all seriously?!"

Kieth: "I am... I am... "

Gino: "No you are not!"

Ant: "Gino, finalise the scene with Joe and Scarlett and give me that script"

Dec watched with suppressed laughter as Ant narrated the scene to Kieth,  frustration visible on his face.

Dec feels a presence near him and turns to see Ali.

Dec: "Hey, how's your Nan?"

Ali: "She is still in the hospital... Doctors are not sure whether she will-" the words catch in her throat and Dec puts a hand around her. She had to learn a little bit for him to be able to do that.

Dec: "You ARE tall!"

Ali giggles at that "Thank you, Dec"

Dec: "That wasn't a compliment"

Ali giggled again "Not for that silly, you always know how to make me smile"

Dec: "Wow thanks"

Ali: "So..you excited for the competition?"

Dec: "Yeah, nervous too. What about you."

Ali: "I am used to it"

Dec: "So, you studying to be what? An assistant?"

Ali shrugs at that "P.A, secretary, talent manager... Dec, if you become famous and start to get too many shows and all, will you make me your manager?"

Dec laughs at that "Me and famous? You dream big"

Ali: "One has to dream big"

Dec: "I don't"

Ali: "Then I will do it for you" she holds his hand and squeezes it. Warmth fills inside Dec.

Dec: "Thank you... Al..."

Ali leans in and kisses Dec's cheek. She then walks away

"That was subtle" Dec turns around to see Holly smirking at him

Dec: "No! Don't!"

Holly: "And I thought you were falling for Ant McPartlin"

Dec rolls his eyes at that

Holly: "What? You are my OTP!"

Dec: "OTP?!"