Never Stop Smiling

*Flashback is underlined*

*Song given in bold : "War of Hearts" by Ruelle*

They walk to the door and seeing Ant, the security speaks to his Walkie-Talkie and opens the door quickly. They enter the restaurant to absolute darkness and Dec without thinking, leans to hold Ant's hand. But he couldn't find Ant beside him...

He was about to shout for him when the lights came back on and 50 something people in that room screeched:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!"

Dec's heart skips a beat as he looked around the whole room filled with the people he cares about. His friends... teammates and even Martin and Mary were there.

He feels tears stinging his eyes and then he hears Ant's voice from beside him "Happy Birthday Declan ... it's time to put the past to rest ... It's time you made new memories..."

Dec looks at him with tear-filled eyes and suddenly lunges at him to hugs him tight.

Ant: "Also, I know you will be freaking out about the price of your clothes! They are your birthday gift from me and Sarha! So don't you dare!"

Dec giggles at that and hugs him tighter

Dec: "Thank you... So so much"

Ant just pats his back and pushes him forward to the crowd. Dec's heart flutters as Martin reaches him first.

Martin: "My little fella is a year older"

Dec: "Shut up man, thank you for coming"

Martin: "Wouldn't miss it for the world"

Dec felt tears stinging his eyes as he is hugged and bathed in love by his friends and teammates. Mary sweetly kisses his cheek while Robbie makes him wear a party hat.

As they push him to the giant cake, he looks around for Ant who was standing there watching the whole scene unfolding before him. The smile on Dec's face makes his heart warm and he couldn't just take his eyes off him.

Dec: "Thank you all...for this wonderful surprise! When did you all plan it?!"

David: "Anthony did. We all got the message yesterday after you left the party"

Dec rolls his eyes at Ant "How did you get to know the date?"

Ant winks at him "Bio-data?"

Philip: "Misuse of information, I see"

Ant blushes as Dec giggles.

Keith: "Cut the cake Declan!"

Anne Marie: "Make a wish!"

Dec thinks for a second and then his eyes shift to where Ant was. He leans down and closes his eyes and blows the candles with the one thing that he wished the most in the world in his mind : "Let Anth's smile never fade..."

He gives the first slice to Mary and then to Martin. The his teammates start cutting the cake and a few of them took it the best opportunity to start a cake fight. Ant was standing far away from it all when suddenly a hand appeared on his shoulder. He turns around in haste to see Martin smiling at him.

Ant: "Hey, thanks for coming"

Martin: "You are welcome. Others couldn't make it. And thank you, Anth...he looks so happy...I have never seen his this happy for a long time"