13. i'm the prettiest one

Stuart'sP.O.V

I take a seat at the back of the bus, next to Jordan.

"Where is she?" Jordan mutters as he keeps looking around the bus. In the process of trying to find this person, a tissue randomly flies over his head and Jordan instantly puts his hoodie on.

"Where's who?" I ask.

"Jennie.I asked her if she wanted to sit next to me and she said sure."Jordan says and then his eyes widen, "Oh... I forgot to tell you didn't I?"

"Yes. Yes you did."

I see Stella and Jennie come in running as they take a seat a few seats away from us.

"Jennie! Jennie!" Jordan calls out, waving his hand.

Jennie turns around and Stella looks up, only her eyes visible. She groans when she sees me and rolls her eyes at Jordan. "Oh hey! I'm coming!" Jennie calls as she gathers her bag and leaves Stella to come sit next to Jordan.

I groggily get up, looking around for a seat."Yo, where am I supposed to sit?"

I look next to me to see two girls already sitting and around to find an empty spot. If I'm super lucky, I might get an empty seat by the window but judging by the loud noises and the giggles around me, I know it might not be my day.

Jordan gets up to see, "Oh... right..." He gives me a sheepish smile ashe fixes his hair and adjusts his hoodie.

He purses his lips for a moment looking around the bus.

"Stella's free." Jennie finally says as I try not to groan too loudly.

"Uhuh, great." I say as Jordan signals me to go. I roll my eyes at his eagerness to be alone with Jennie and walk down the aisle to sit next to Stella. Stella of all people. I'm so lucky.

I didn't even get the window seat.

"Nice to see you again," I mutter, slouching into the gray seat.

"Yes,not eager. Love birds together forever," she murmurs. I couldn't help but agree with what she's saying. Seems like we're both going to get affected by this sudden friendship.

I see Luna and Thalia walk down the aisle to find a seat and I take my jacket to cover my face with it. Stella laughs at my hidden face,"What are you doing? Afraid of flies?"

"No,they're there." I say, through my jacket.

I can smell them pass by me.

"Who's there? Oh, you mean Luna and Thalia? Your crushes?" She smirks as she lets out a soft laugh.

"Not my crushes. They're going to say to take them out on a date and all random girly things. They won't stop talking or coming near me. It drives me crazy for god's sake."

"Good luck, Stewie. Don't break their hearts," she suppresses a smile and all I do is shoot her a glare.

The seat in front of us is empty. I want to hit my head on the wall for not noticing it sooner. I could've gotten the window seat! I'm praying that Luna and Thalia don't sit there. I would die on the first day of the trip and I'm too young to die.

"They're coming this way...." Stella mutters, cracking a smile. She's enjoying it all right. I hate her so much for this.

"Get them away!" I quietly yell.

"Okay,okay." She lets out a breathy chuckle and looks behind to find Milo and Gus. "Milo! Gus!!! Over here!!!"

"Yea?"I hear Gus say.