chapter III

"What are you doing?" Cinder asked me while I clawed desperately at a large door, I had been locked out by accident and being the only one who is unable to open any doors in this place is a pain.

"Open~" I whined before looking to the red dressed woman pleadingly

"Are you even surpossed to be in there?" She asked watching as I continued my clawing, I was almost positive that nobody inside could hear it though. She watched me for another minute before pushing the door open watching as I slinked through the small gap and into the meeting before following me from behind.

Salem looked generally surprise when she saw me looking around before shooting me a Apologetic look, I huffed a little before running to her side and clambering onto her lap. "Ahem" the Queen just said before continuing "as I was saying If you succeed in convincing Qrow Brawnwin to join our cause we will gain a powerful allia" she said looking at a strong burly man who grunted and nodded his head while Salem stroked mine.

"The Brawnwin tribe will No longer be a problem" Watts commented watching as Cider joined the table.

"Good luck with that, the last time i tried to talk to him he almost decapitated me" Cider scoffed rubbing her neck.

Salem just continued her stroking while she thought before a small shift in her demeanour indicated that she had a idea, And it involved me by the fact she looked down at me and studied my face and body. "Hazel" she started getting the large man's attention "You and Ruby will travel to mystral tomorrow and try and convince Qrow Brawnwin"

At that I whined at the idea of leaving Salem's side but i didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

"Very well" he agreeded.

-{ line brake }-

"You will stay at Hazel's side at all times" Salem ordered as she walked me to the man " You will also refrain from any exsitible behaviour" she said looking down at me as I whined again "You will be safe at his side" she reassured surprised when I hugged her.

"Ok" I muttered before moving to Hazel's side, the man looked down at me before carefully picking me up and setting me on the back of a nevermore.

"Hazel, one more thing, that Brawnwin has a dog, she is allowed to pet it" Salem commented making me a little happy

"Very well, I will return her to you in three days time" the man gruffed before climbing onto of the nevermore, making sure I sat inbetween his arms while he hung onto the bird's feathers.

At that the huge bird flew off in a bounding leap, I squeaked holding onto Hazel trying not to look down or let the rushing of the wind get to me. Luckily the large man just placed a light comforting hand on my back, and it made the ride just a little better for me.

-{ line brake }-

"We're landing now, wake up I'm not carrying you" I heard Hazel say, I whined hugging his arm "fine only for a little bit" he growled as the Nevermore roosted, I felt him pick me up and slide off the bird landing on the ground with a almost earthquaking thump. "Why do you have to be so god dam cute" he sighed.

Though after around ten minutes of walking I felt the man slowly set me on my feet, i whined rubbing my eyes and yawning, looking up to him as he waited for me to get my barings " Are you ready now?" He asked as I nodded reaching up and holding onto two of his large fingers with my small hands walking with him up to two large wooden gaites that I have only ever seen the other side of.

I watched in amazement as both of the gates swung open, but I stayed close to Hazel no matter what, but it became incredibly hard when Zwei ran straight into me "Zwei!" I squeaked wagging my tail happily as I hugged the tiny corgie.