{BAD... 3}

Monday Afternoon~

Michael's POV:

These stupid ass guards finally let us out of our cells so we could get some fucking water.

It's a shame that we have to have permission and a set time to get something as necessary as water.

You get used to it after four years of being locked up.

I cut to the front of the water line and snatched a cup from the newest inmate. He tensed up in fear of what I may do to him if he retaliated.

He'll learn real quick I run this shit. This is my house.

Yet there's always that someone to test my authority.

Smiley comes up right next to me and shoved me out the way.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch?!" I snapped. I shoved him back and began pouring water into my cup.

"Getting my damn water!" Smiley answered back. He smacked my cup out of my hand and sent the water flying into the air.

I gave him a menacing scowl before socking him right in the face. It doesn't take much to set me off.

Punches started flying around like crazy. All the other inmates hooped and hollered causing even more commotion. We knocked down the folding table with all the water, ultimately breaking it.

I got on top of him and began giving him merciless punches to his face.

"How- many- times- do- I- have- to- tell- you-" I said between punches. "Don't- fucking- test-"

I was yanked off of Smiley and instantly put into cuffs by Officer Small. Officer Dillman pulled Smiley off the floor and put him in cuffs as well.

"It's always you two!" Officer Small complained. Smiley and I could only glare at each other as we were escorted out opposite exits of the main area.

Officer small threw me in the holding cell, still in handcuffs.

"Take this shit off." I said in annoyance. He shook his head. "No, you keep them on, Jackson!" He said. "It's every day with you two! Whatever beef you guys had in the streets, don't bring it in here!"

"It's a bit late for that, Small Dick." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "DONT call me that! It's Officer Small to you."

"Or what?" I challenged. I'm not scared of this weak ass white guy. I'm about six-two and can bench almost two hundred. What would I do to this five-nine man who can't even lift fifty pounds?

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said sarcastically. I nodded. "Yes, that's why I'm asking."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not starting with you today, Jackson! I have other shit to do."

"Like what?"

"Oh, for crying out loud!" He expressed in annoyance. It's fun poking at him. He made it so easy.

He left me alone in the cell, still in handcuffs.

I sat on the iron bed and groaned. It smelt like shit in there.

It smelt like shit everywhere.

As much as I've adjusted to being locked up, I'd obviously rather be free like I once was. I've had thoughts of breaking out, and I've even tried to once. The roof caved in and completely foiled that plan, though.

So I've been planning this elaborate breakout scheme. My guys, Carlos and Andre, are in on it too. It's just about timing it out right.

I heard people walking from outside the cell and assumed it was the officers to come let me out. I was wrong.

Three officers and a female inmate walked past the door. She instantly caught my attention.

I stood and walked to the door to get a better look as she walked by. She had long black hair, brown skin, and she had tattoos on her arms like me.

Considering the fact that I'm on the men's side of the prison, I don't get to see women a lot, aside from Officer Dillman. But this woman looked good.

I wonder what a good looking woman like her did to get in here. Prostitution maybe?

She stopped walking and looked my way. We locked eyes for a moment. That must've been too intense for her because she broke eye contact and looked me up and down. I did the same. I couldn't help my smirk. Not only was she pretty in the face, her whole body was just my type. It'd been so long since I'd seen a woman like this.

Officer Dillman nudged her forward. "Stop making googly eyes with him and keep it pushing." She ordered.

I read the number on the back of her jumpsuit. 182042. I took a mental note of that and made sure to remember it. Why? I don't really know. I just felt the need to.

I might see that girl walk on by sometime.

Alexis's POV:

What the hell type of encounter was that?

I saw him out of the corner of my eye, and I couldn't help but look. Whoever that man was is probably locked up for being too damn sexy.

Those eyes, those curls, those muscles. I couldn't get his face out of my mind.

We reached the area where my cell would be for the rest of my life.

Here we go.

"Here's your cell 182042." Officer Dillman said. I rolled my eyes. My name is Alexis goddammit!

I closed my eyes as they put me in the cell and locked it. I opened my eyes and saw a girl giving me a confused stare.

"Hello..? She said. Her voice was softer than I thought it would be.

I sighed. "Hey.. I'm your cell mate now I guess." I said awkwardly. She stood up from her bed and looked me up and down.

"182042." She said, looking at my inmate
number. She smirked. "Genesis. Inmate 459912." She said, holding her hand out. I shook it. "Alexis." I greeted. Her smirk turned to a smile. "Well, you're lucky you got put in a cell with me. You're allowed to drop soap in here." She said, laughing. I snickered a little. I liked this girl. Maybe Genesis was the good in this hell hole.