{BAD... 9}

Wednesday Night~

Genesis's POV:

We escaped. Michael's elaborate scheme actually worked for him. We benefitted from it as well.

"Where are they?" I asked Smiley. I'd been wondering about Alexis, and I soon learned that she ran off with Michael and his crew. That caused me to worry a whole lot.

"They got this big ol, house. Andre and that cholo are with him. So is your little friend." Smiley told me.

I couldn't imagine why Alexis would just run off with Michael. Doesn't she know how evil he is?

There's a long history with Michael and Smiley, and it's not a good one.

DJ, Smiley and I's brother, was the breadwinner of our family. He ran a taxing business that brought in a lot of money. He was a successful man who loved to smoke weed.

Michael and DJ used to have a strong professional relationship. If you can even call drug dealing professional.

Michael had the drugs when DJ needed them, and DJ had the money to pay for it. Except for one isolated incident.

Now if there's one thing you don't do, it's play with Michael's money.

It was an unfortunate chain of events. Michael needed money after paying off a debt and remembered that DJ owed him. DJ didn't give him the money because he wanted to buy Christmas gifts for his kids. That didn't please Michael one bit.

So Michael killed him.

Smiley and I were distraught. He took the life of our brother, a father, and a son. Over what? An ounce of weed?

Smiley decided to return the favor, So he killed Michael's sister. I was in on that plan. That series of events is what ended us in jail, and DJ and Janet in the ground.

"What have they been up to?" I asked. He laughed. "Michael's been going around killing people over because they spent his money while he was locked up!" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "That ain't nothing new." I said.

A realization hit me. "Alexis has been with him the whole time! What's he going to do to her?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged. "The way he's been all protective over her, or whatever's between her legs, he's definitely hittin' that at night. Got to protect that."

I scoffed. "Alexis can't be around someone like that! He's evil!"

"Exactly. So that's why I came up with this." Smiley said as he pulled out a sheet of paper. "I'm gonna write a little anonymous letter to Mike. I'll tell him that I know where his money is."

"What's the point of that?" I asked.

He smirked. "I want to break this nigga down to his core. That Alexis chick he's toying around like a jewel is going to be mine. That'll break him. I'm sure you want to see your little friend as well." He said.

My face lit up. "Yes! If anything, get her away from that money hungry piece of shit!"

Smiley clicked his pen. "Great. So we're on the same page.

Thursday Morning~

Michael's POV:

I came out of the bedroom looking wrecked as hell. That blondie and I went at it almost half the night. I barely got any sleep because of what I heard kept me awake.

*

Michelle moaned loudly as I thrusted into her. She was enjoying it, I was enjoying it, and I at least had half a million of what I earned.

I deserved this pussy.

I heard rustling outside out in front of the house. Nobody should be around at this time of night.

I pressed my finger to Michelle's lips to quiet her loud moaning. She stopped moaning as I listened closely.

"Put it through the mail slot!"

"I did!"

"He'll never know what's coming for him."

The two voices laughed.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. I began to rise out of bed, but Michelle pulled me back.

"Ignore it. We have other business to take care of." She said. She stood up and pushed me back on the bed.

This girl is mind blowing.

***

Those damn voices were all too familiar.

I stepped on an envelope by the door.

"Oh shit, oh shit..." I mumbled. What the hell is this? This is whatever was put through the mail slot last night.

I flipped over the envelope. It didn't have a return address. It just read "OPEN" in really sloppy handwriting.

This better not be a joke.

I ripped open the envelope and pulled out the paper inside. Some sand flew out with the paper, too. Come to find out, it's a note also in sloppy handwriting.

Michael,
Rio and Frank lied to you. I know where your money is. I can't tell you who I am, or how I know. Just meet me in the basement of your club at ten p.m. tonight. I promise this isn't a joke, or a waste of your time.

Trust me.
~Anonymous

"What the fuck?" I reacted out loud.

"What's wrong, man?" Carlos asked as he came down the stairs. I showed him the note. "This."

He took the note from my hand and read over it silently. He looked taken aback. "What the hell is this?"

"That's what Im saying! How the hell does whoever this is know where my money is?" I said.

"There's only one way to find out." Carlos said. I shook my head. "This seems sketchy." I said.

"It might be legit." Carlos said. "Think about it. No one else knows that we're here, and nobody has access to your basement other than the people with the key. Whoever sent that letter obviously knows a thing or two."

"I've played this game before. I know a scam when I see one." I said. Carlos rolled his eyes. "Listen homie, do what you want. If you miss out on an opportunity for your money, then that's on you."

I sighed. "Gambling and taking chances like this are dangerous."

"Are we in danger again?"