{BAD... 34}

Thursday Afternoon~

Alexis's POV:

"This water feels amazing!" I yelled to Michael, who stood on the shore.

"Should I come out there with you then?" He asked. I scoffed. "Hell yeah! Get your ass over here!" I motioned for him to come out into the water with me. He stepped into the ocean and slowly made his way over to me.

I splashed him with the salty water as he got closer to me.

"That was real nice of you." He said sarcastically. He returned the favor and splashed me with the water. I screamed and laughed as I flinched to avoid the water.

"Right back at you." I retorted.

Michael moved his arms around in the water and created ripples. He stared down at the clear water. There was some seaweed below our feet, and a few small fish swimming around.

"It feels great doesn't it?" I said. He nodded. "It does." He agreed.

I smiled as an idea popped into my head. "Let's play a silly game." I said. He raised a brow. "Like what? Marco Polo?"

I shook my head. "No. The one where you see who can hold their breath the longest." I said with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes. "That game is so stupid." He said. I batted my eyes at him. "I know it is. But you'll play it with me because you love me."

He sighed. "Fine. Don't cheat either." He said. I gave him a devilish smirk. "I won't."

I started to count backwards from three. When I reached one, we both took a deep breath. I faked as if I was going to go under while he fully submerged himself.

I laughed sinisterly. I just wanted to see what he looked like with his hair wet. I imagined it being pretty sexy.

He was under there for a long while. After about forty five seconds, he came back to the surface completely out of breath. He shook the water out of his hair, and let the water drip from his wet curls.

"You fucking cheater." He said to me. "You didn't even go under." I laughed at him. "I know I didn't. I just wanted to see what you looked like with your hair wet."

He raised a brow. "Is that attractive to you or something?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. "A little bit, yeah."

He smirked. "Then you could've just asked."

I shook my head. "I'm happy with the way I did it. It was funnier." I said. "And I love what I see."

"I know you do." He said. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed from the pleasure of his lips on my skin. His hands creeped around my body to my butt. He gave it a squeeze before he lifted me out the water.

His lips moved to mine. They tasted salty from the water. My hands roamed up his back and found their way to his perfectly defined and wet curls.

He pulled away from and smirked at me. "Guess what?" He asked. I raised my brows in curiosity. "What?"

He gave me this sinister look before he dunked me under the water.

I sprung back to the surface. "Michael!" I screamed. He laughed. "I had to do it." He said.

I pushed my hair that was beginning to curl from the water away from my face. "Leave it up to you to ruin a moment." I complained.

He continued laughing as he pulled me closer to him. I tried to resist him and push him away, but he was too strong.

"I just wanted to see you with your hair wet." He said, mocking my voice. I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god, you're terrible."

He lifted my chin to look at him. "You want me to make it up to you?" He asked. I raised a brow. "How would you do that?"

He tugged his bottom lip between his teeth. "You look real sexy with those curls you know."

I touched my now puffy and curled hair. My hair didn't look as nice as Michael's when wet, but that fact that he liked made me feel better.

I smirked. "I see where you're going."

He lifted me up and carried me over his shoulder out of the water. He kissed my hip and smacked my ass.

When he reached the shore he laid me down on the sand. The sand stuck to my wet back and got in my hair. The sandy feeling was uncomfortable, but I had Michael to distract me.

He crawled between my legs and began kissing me. He massaged the inside of my mouth with his tongue. I moaned from the pleasureful feeling of his hand on my thigh. He ran his hand up and down my leg and eventually found his way to my bikini bottoms. He slid his hand inside and began rubbing me in a circular motion. That simple act got me incredibly excited.

I pulled away from the kiss and began panting for air. He kissed down my neck and left little bite marks.

"Michael." I moaned.  He glanced up at me with a devilish grin.

He yanked my bikini bottoms off in one swift motion.

"We're doing this right here?" I asked as I slowly began to close my legs. He chuckled. "Relax girl," He said as he slowly spread my legs wider. "It's just you and me here."

He leaned down and kissed my lips as he slowly began to untie the string of his swim trunks. He slid them all the way off and began to tease me.

I groaned in annoyance and pleasure. "Michael." I breathed. He didn't answer me.

I sighed a pleasureful sigh. He always sent my body into conflicting feelings. I loved the teasing, but I couldn't take it. Especially now.

"Please." I begged. He bit his lip. "How bad do you want it?"

I moaned. "A lot." I answered.

"Then your wish is my command."