{BAD... 23}

Saturday Night~

Alexis's POV:

Michael pulled away from me but remained close. "I'm just going to say it, Lex. I like you. I know that it's weird, but I do."

"Why?" I asked. "You like Sasha and Michelle."

He raised a brow. "Now Alexis, you and I both know that it's nothing like that. It's honestly and truly just for sex with those two."

I narrowed my eyes. "Now Michael, let's not forget that we did have sex."

"But it wasn't like that."

"How?"

"Because you're not like that. You don't just fall at my feet. You challenge me. As frustrating as that can be, I like it." He said. "The thing is, I don't just like the way you look, I like you."

I couldn't hold back my smile. "Well," I started. "I don't know why I do, and I hate myself for it, but I like you too."

Michael smiled smugly. "I know you do."

I rolled my eyes and waved him off. "So I like you, and you like me. What does that mean for us?"

Michael shrugged. "I don't know." He said cluelessly.

Seriously, Michael?

I sighed. "Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" I asked. Michael froze and took a moment to really think.

He shook his head. "I haven't."

That surprised me, but I also expected it at the same time.

I looked into Michael's eyes. "Make me your girlfriend." I said bluntly. He smirked. "Real straight forward. That's what I like about you."

"I know you do."

"Alright now, girlfriend."

He led me into a kiss. It was crazy how good he made me feel. I'd only been on the run with this guy for a week, and I wanted to be his girlfriend. I didn't know whats happening to me.

Was I becoming sick and twisted?

Even if I was. If this is the feeling I get, I'm not opposed to it. I wasn't opposed to anything about him anymore. Within all of the craziness I've been through in a short amount of time, all I really wanted was him.

I was ready to be on that high all over again.

He broke the kiss and the look in his eyes said it all. I almost thought he'd rip my clothes off right there and then. If we didn't go upstairs in that very moment, we would've shamelessly done it right there.

But we had enough sense to go inside.

I stepped inside of his room and he locked the door behind us. I laid myself on the bed and called him over with my eyes. My entire body tingled as he crawled between my legs. This was so much more sensual then the time in his office. His beautiful curls hung as he looked down at me with lust filling his eyes.

He lowered his head and began kissing on my neck. I breathed heavily as I felt my whole body shiver. He moved up and sucked on my earlobe. I felt myself rising and I knew I was nearing that high again. I didn't need alcohol, or weed, or whatever else people used. I just needed him.

He slid my pants off my legs and threw them to the side. He rubbed his hands on my thighs and made goosebumps appear everywhere on my body.

Michael chuckled as he felt the goosebumps. "So sensitive." He remarked. I nodded. "It is." I said in my aroused state. "But you know what else is?"

He stopped and looked at me out the side of his eye. "There you go again. Challenging me."

"It's the only way I know how to get you going."

He bit his lip before dipping his head between my legs. He flicked his tongue on my clit causing me to screech. I squirmed and tried to push his head away. He gripped onto my hips to stop me.

"Stop fighting me, girl." He chuckled. He flicked his tongue faster, sending me into that swirl of euphoria again.

I was loving everything he was doing to me. I fought against him while begging him to keep going. No one has ever made me feel that way before.

He lifted his head and licked his lips of my juices. He undid his belt and threw his pants to the side.

I throbbed as I waited for him. Just the memory of how he made me feel made me crazy. He could tell I was reminiscing. He knew I wanted him so bad. So he did what any sick and twisted man would do.

He teased me.

How I loved and hated it. I loved the sensation of his tip rubbing against me. I despised that it wasn't already inside me. I ached because my body wanted that release. My entire body and mind remembered how it felt.

The second he pushed inside of me it wasn't just a memory anymore.

I let out a breathy moan as he moved at a moderate speed. He grunted with every thrust that just made me even crazier.

He slowed down and lowered his mouth to my ear. "I've never met a girl like you before." He said. I smiled at him. "I never met a man like you either. Not one as sick and twisted as you are." I teased breathlessly.

He hit me with a long stroke. "But you love it, girl."

I whimpered. "I do."

I couldn't speak anymore. My body was doing all the talking. He knew when to speed up, or slow down. He did me so right that I couldn't even physically handle it. My mind couldn't handle it either. My head was in a massive swirl and I couldn't think straight.

"Michael." I called.

He looked fiercely into my eyes showing he was paying attention.

"Tell me you love me." I said. "You don't have to mean it, I just need to hear it."

He paused in confusion for a moment. I snapped back into my senses.

God damnit, Alexis. You've freaked him out.

I looked away in embarrassment. I just tried to pretend that I didn't even say it.

He started his rhythm again, ignoring my request. I just let it go and enjoyed the feeling. I tried not to think about the embarrassment I I felt and how stupid I looked.

I felt his hand on my cheek. He turned my head so I could face him.

"Alexis, I love you."