{BAD... 25}

Sunday Afternoon~

Michael's POV:

"You're not bringing your girl with you?" Andre taunted. I shook my head. "I'm letting her stay here."

"So you got what you wanted from her and you're ready to drop her like that man?" Andre asked.

I furrowed my brows. "Who said she was dropped?"

He shrugged. "It just seemed that you wouldn't let her out of your sight. Now that you got what you wanted, you don't care as much."

I rolled my eyes. I was in a good mood. I didn't need his smart ass mouth ruining it.

"Andre, mind your own damn business!" I grabbed my gun and secured it in my waistband. "Let's go."

Just as I was about to walk out the door. I heard someone call my name.

"Michael."

I turned and saw Sasha standing at the bottom of the stairs dressed in a tight, short dress with heels to match. That isn't unusual for her.

"What?" I replied.

She sighed. "I'm so incredibly bored around here." She complained. "Can I come with you?"

I squinted my eyes. "There's no need for you—"

"Please?" She begged as she poked out her bottom lip. This was ridiculous. But it wasn't bothering me so much.

After being with Alexis for just one night, I was in a good mood. Almost to the point where I felt like nothing could get underneath my skin. Neither Andre, nor Sasha. If she was so bored and wanted to come so bad, I'll let her. It wouldn't bother me a bit today.

"Whatever you want to do, Sasha." I said.

She smiled widely and skipped toward us. Andre couldn't help but roll his eyes.

~

I was the first one to walk into the club. Business was running just as smoothly as I'd left it. The people here in Brazil love The Jackson Elite.

Everyone was ecstatic to see me. It'd been years since I'd come inside there. The dancers made eyes at me from the stage, and woman sitting at the tables called for me with their eyes.

I had more important things to worry about. I came for my money. I hoped for Alvaro's sake he hadn't spent a dime of the money I've made.

I felt Sasha brushing up against me. I knew what she was trying to do. Today, I just ignored her for the most part. But it was growing more and more difficult.

God, this girl was a handful.

I continued walking further into the club, with Sasha constantly brushing against me, or running her fingers over my chest. I wasn't enjoying it as much as I usually would. She was getting on my nerves.

We walked passed the bar and one of the people sitting there turned toward me. I didn't know this man, but he was very excited to see me.

"Michael!" They exclaimed. "You're back!"

I nodded. "I am."

"What a coincidence you come today! Just the other day Alvaro left for a week vacation. There was going to be no manager here. But now that the big boss is back, there's no worries!"

I froze in place. "He what?"

"He went on a vacation." The man repeated.

"So he's not here?" I asked. The man nodded for confirmation.

I took a deep breath. Alvaro too? Possibly spending my money to go on vacations? I couldn't deal with this shit anymore.

I turned to the man. "Thank you for telling me that." I said.

"You've got to be kidding." Carlos said with an almost laugh. I wiped my forehead. "I swear to God. If that man spent my money of a damn vacation, he's dead." I said.

"You can check your office. That's where you told them to leave the money." Andre said.

I nodded. "Right. I'll go check. If every last penny isn't there, I'm going to throw a fit."

I turned and began walking toward my office with Sasha close behind me. I didn't t ask her to follow me, but she did anyway.

I opened the door of my office and b-lined to the desk drawer. Sasha closed and locked the door behind us.

Whatever she thinks is going to happen, is not going to happen.

"The money better be in here." I mumbled as I opened the drawer. Come to find out...

Empty. Completely empty.

I slammed the drawer shut. "That bastard used up all my money!" I screamed.

Sasha sauntered over to me. "Michael, calm down." She said, softly massaging my shoulders.

She was no longer getting on my nerves. I could no longer ignore her. Our old sexual flames were burning again.

Her smooth voice and massaging fingers were soothing me. I started to relax.

I didn't like that.

I took a deep breath. "Whatever." I said. "I'm still going to kill him."

"But he won't be back for a while. So what can you do?" She said.

I raised a brow. "Wait until he comes back to kill him obviously." I said.

She laughed lowly. "Sure. But just relax for now." She said. "Relax."

Her hands traced down my body from my shoulders all the way to my crotch. I jumped as she squeezed me down there.

"Sasha what the hell-"

"You know if anyone can calm you down, it's me." She said. She began unbuckling my pants. She reached into my boxers and stroked me.

I hissed from the feeling of her hands. She always gave good head. It'd been a while since I had any either.

She knelt down and brought her mouth close to the tip. Before she could wrap her lips around me, someone banged on the door.

"Mike! Is the money in there?" Andre asked.

Sasha sprung back to her feet and I redid my pants.

"Uh- no! That bastard probably used all my money for his stupid ass vacation!" I yelled. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Andre and Carlos face to face.

"We're coming back in when he's off his vacation. That motherfucker is going to die." I said. "Let's get out of here before I snap."

Carlos and Andre nodded and started toward the front of the club to exit. I stopped and turned to Sasha who was looking me up and down while running her hands along her cleavage.

"Don't think I'm done with you, girl. It's on when we get back to the house."