{BAD... 16}

Friday Evening~

Alexis's POV:

Michael held my hand as we walked into the club. Even at six o'clock, this place was bumping.

We'd never been here this early before, so I wondered what business Michael had to handle.

Michael stopped by the bar. "Pablo!" He called. "Cuarto drinks for the boss!"

The bartender nodded. "¡Ya viene!"

He made four margaritas for Michael, Andre, Carlos and I and placed them on the counter.

"Is he here yet?" Michael asked as he took a sip of his drink. Andre looked around. "I don't see him."

Michael nodded. "Great. So I have time to go get the stuff from my office." He said. He turned to walk to his office before stopping.

"Alexis, come." He said. I hesitated before following behind him.

He let me into his office and closed the doors behind us. He walked behind his desk and picked up a box off the floor. He placed it on
his desk and began looking through it.

"Why did you bring me back here?" I asked as I sipped my drink. He glanced up at me. "After yesterday, I don't trust you. So I'm not letting you out of my sight.

"I'm not a little kid. You don't need to supervise me twenty four-seven." I said.

"Well that's what I'm going to be doing for the foreseeable future, okay?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Whatever." I said.

I watched him as sifted through the box. I swear, he looked good doing literally anything. His curls perfectly defined, his jaw perfectly chiseled, and eyes perfectly brown.

He's just perfect.

I kept my eyes glued to him as I took another sip of my drink. I know he felt my eyes on him. I know that he liked me watching him.

I broke my gaze for a moment and stood. I walked to the door and locked it. Michael's eyes followed me the whole way.

"What'd you do that for?" He asked, curiously.  I sauntered over to him. "I wouldn't want anyone to just, you know, walk in." I said. He raised a brow. "There's nothing to see in here."

"Not yet."

He bit his lip. I could tell he liked that I was being bold. I ran my tongue along the rim of my glass. "So?"

"So what?" He asked.

I sat on the desk right in front of him. I spread my legs just a enough so he could see up my dress.

No panties.

"That's up to you." I answered.

He took both of his hands and placed them on my thighs. My tuff guy persona started by wither away from just his touch. The shivers and goosebumps overcame me.

He moved his hands higher and higher. The throbbing, aching sensation came back to me strong. She knew what was about to go down.

He flicked his thumb over my clit. I held onto his shoulder as my head swirled. He applied pressure and rubbed it slowly. I was melting on the inside. On the outside, I was something like a waterfall. 

I suppressed my moans as much as I could, letting a small grunt out every other second.

Michael slipped two fingers inside of me. "Go ahead, girl. They won't hear you."