{BAD... 5}

Tuesday Afternoon~

Alexis's POV:

I regret this. I regret this a lot.

I shouldn't have broken out. They're going to find me, and I'm going to be in so much more trouble than I'm already in. This time I'd actually be guilty!

"You need to take me back." I said. He looked at me through the rearview mirror and gave me a crazy look. The guy next to me backhanded me in the arm.

"Are you crazy? You want me to take you back so we all can get locked up again?" He said.

I nodded. "If they find me, I'm going to be in so much trouble! I'd just rather go back and serve my time. It wasn't even that bad in there anyway!"

"So you're saying that being a prisoner wasn't that bad for you?" He asked.

"...Yes." I hesitated.

He remained quiet for a minute. He looked at me through the rearview mirror again and smirked.

"Good. Then you can be my prisoner."

Wait, what?

He turned on the sirens and all the cars parted like the sea. He weaved through cars and sped through lanes. After about thirty minutes of driving, he pulled in the driveway of a beautiful mansion.

"Feels great to be back." The guy in the passenger seat said. The curly haired man l chuckled and got out the car. The guys followed but I stayed behind. I didn't want to be a part of whatever crime was possibly going on.

The man with the curls opened the back door and peered in. "Come on, get out." He urged. I groaned and ignored his command.

"Don't be like that." He said. "Get out the car."

"I don't know where we are, or what this place is." I said.

"You don't need to. Now get out."

I turned toward him and got in his face. "I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm not going to listen to a word you say." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car.

"I don't have time for you to be brat, okay?" He said seriously.

"Then you should just take me back!" I snapped back. He took a deep breath before he turned and started to walk toward the building.

"Is she here?" The black guy with the braids asked. "I told her to be. So she better."

We approached the door and curly head punched in a code. It made a beeping noise and the door slid open.

Damn, this place is huge!

I look around at the interior. There's a chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, a staircase the color of pure gold, and walls that were decorated with beautiful paintings, mirrors, and windows.

I heard the sound of heels clicking off in the distance and I see a smirk come across curly head's face. A woman came from around the corner.

She ran over and kissed him. I couldn't help but feel a little... upset. I was standing right there and she was eating his face off!

The two guys he came with just stood there as if nothing was happening. I turned to walk out the door.

"Aye!"

I jump and turn around to see an angry expression on curly head's beautiful face. "Where are you going?" He asked.

I groaned. "I want to get out of here! We're not safe." He tilted his head. "So you have enough experience with this to know if we're in danger or not?" He asked sarcastically.

"No. But I know we aren't safe where we are."

"Didn't you just say that you don't know where we are a minute ago?" He said.

"Yes I did. That's exactly why I want to leave."

"Well that's too bad, shorty. Sit your ass down."

I rolled my eyes and sat down on a bench nearby.

"Ugh! I've been waiting for you break out of there! I missed you!" The woman said. "We have a lot of catching up to do."

"Yeah, lots." Let's go do that now, why don't we?" Curly head grabbed her hand and they walked down the hallway and turned into a room.

Are they seriously about to fuck? Right now?

The two guys walked over to a table and sat down. One of them motioned for me to join them. I hesitantly walked over to the table and sat down.

"So what's your name?" One guy asked.

"Um... Alexis." I said nervously.

"I'm Carlos." He said. "You don't have to be so nervous. I'm not as scary as Michael."

"Michael's the curly haired guy I'm assuming." I said. He nodded. "Yep, that's him."

I started to feel more comfortable. "That's Andre." Carlos said gesturing toward the guy with the braids. I looked over at him and he smirked.

"Where are we?" I asked. "Texas." Andre replies.

"Why?"

"You got a lot of damn questions." Andre said. I rolled my eyes and scooted my chair away from him.

Carlos laughed. "We're here because if we need to get across the border into Mexico, it's only a few hours away. Michael owns a club chain and one of their locations is down here as well." He explained.

Michael and Sasha came back down the hallway. Michael looked fine, but Sasha was barely walking straight.

They just had to didnt they?

"We need to go down to the club later. It's been four years since I've been there and I have to make sure that my business is still running smoothly." Michael said. "I put Rio in charge once I got locked up because he was my only option. Not because I could trust him."

I listened intently to their conversation. I was confused, scared, and intrigued all at the same time. I wanted to ask questions, but I was afraid of the answers they may give. So I kept quiet.

So much had happened since Friday. I went from enjoying myself at a party with my boyfriend, getting a arrested, convicted, incarcerated, and breaking out. Now I'm in Texas as a wanted criminal with three men who I've never met in my life!

Can it get any crazier?