{BAD... 46}

Thursday Afternoon~

Michael's POV:

"Is this the right place?" Andre asked. I looked around at the run down neighborhood. The address we were looking for was the most run down house out of them all. The door was paper thin and the walls and roof were caving in. It looked just like a house a drug addict would live in.

I checked the GPS to make sure. "Yeah, and I want my damn money." I said, getting out of the car. I went around to the back and help Alexis out.

She woke up today not feeling well. She was really dizzy and lightheaded, and she'd been pretty nauseated.

I joked with her earlier that she really had to get her mojo back if one night with me could fuck her up at that bad.

She didn't like that joke to say the least.

She stepped out and held her head in her hands, holding on to consciousness as much as she could. I guided her to the door. Andre banged on the door almost breaking it with the slightest tap.

The man came to the door and peaked through the crack.

"Let us in!" I yelled, stepping closer to the door. He slammed the door shut in fear. He wanted to act like he didn't speak English, huh? I had to tap into some Portuguese I'd learned.

"Diece-nos em!" I yelled even louder.

He opened the door slowly and carefully. "O que você quer?" He asked sheepishly. "Speak English bitch." I said, grabbing him by the collar.

"Okay! Okay! I don't have you're money right now... but I can get it to you some other time." He said frantically.

I furrowed my brows. "I sold to you two damn months ago. I want my money. Now."

"Okay! Please let go! I'll let you take whatever you want from my house. Please don't hurt me!" He pleaded.

I slowly let go of his collar and pushed past him. I walked into the house and started looking around. This man was poor as fuck!

He had a few nice things that looked expensive and valuable. Andre, Carlos, and I started walking through the, house grabbing what we wanted to take. I noticed Alexis following behind us, so I stopped her.

"No. Stay in the other room and make sure he doesn't try to leave." I said to her. She nodded and went back into the living room.

Alexis's POV:

I made my way back to the living room, feeling more woozy than I did before. I entered the living room where he stood in his robe just looking me up and down in a inappropriate manner.

"May I help you?" I asked, raising a brow. He started walking towards me and I backed away.
He grabbed me by my neck and my dizzy feeling intensified.

"You are one fine looking girl." He said as he slipped his hand down my pants. My vision started blackening and my hearing turned to loud ringing. Before I fell unconscious I saw a fist punch the man in the face and I fell to the floor. Thankfully, still conscious. Carlos urged for me to get up. I saw Michael slamming the mans head on the wall.

He gave him no mercy whatsoever. I saw all of the blood start flying from his head whenever it bashed against the wall. I'm never disgusted by blood but this time my stomach started turning. I made my way to the front yard and let loose there.

That was unexpected.

I emptied my stomach but I didn't feel better... I felt dizzier than I did before...

I started tipping and only saw the blue of the sky before blacking out.

~

"Alexis..."

"Alexis!"

I slowly started to regain conciseness.
Michael sat over me trying to get a response. I looked around and I noticed I was in my bed. I grabbed my head where I felt a throbbing pain.

"Ugh my head is killing me." I complained.

"Yeah you hit it pretty hard." He added.

I shook my head. "I don't know what happened back there. I don't know what's happening to me!" I said.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" He asked. I thought for a second. I had a weird inclination for pickles.

"I- I want pickles." I said. Michael gave me a confused look. "We don't have pickles, but we have relish." He said. "Yeah, that's fine. Go get that." I urged.

He left the room briefly. He came back with relish and a spoon. I practically ate half the jar in four bites. I noticed Michael wanting to say something, but his hesitation was clear.

"Go ahead" I said with a mouthful of relish. He sighed. "I talked to Maria about it this morning. She brought up the idea so I'm going to ask you. Would it be crazy for you to possibly be pregnant?"

I gasped dramatically and a bunch of relish fell out of my mouth.

"Pregnant?" I asked frantically. He cocked his head at me. "Now Alexis..."

I sighed. "Yeah, I know."

We never once used protection in the times we were together. The moments would be so passionate that it wouldn't even cross our minds.

Also, I hadn't had a period in months.

He reached into his pocket and handed me two pregnancy tests. "Maria handed these to me when I went down to get your relish. I think you should at least take them." He said.

I reached out with a shaky hand and grabbed them. I glanced up at him and back down at the tests.

I sighed. "Fine."

~

"Hurry up and just pee on it!" He urged from outside the door. I took both of the sticks and left them to sit. After about a minute and a half  two bold lines appeared on both tests. I checked to make sure that what I was seeing meant what I thought it meant.

"Did you do it?" Michael pestered. I came out of the bathroom anxious and shaking.

"Well...?"

"It's positive."