{BAD... 15}

Thursday Night~

Alexis's POV:

I can't believe he just left me like that.

I stood there, a wet and horny mess. It's his fault.

I took a deep breath as I tried to calm my arousal. "You just need some sleep." I said to myself.

I started toward the stairs. With every step, I throbbed and ached. My entire body was screaming for Michael, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I made it to my room and locked the door behind me. I just needed to take a shower and get in bed. That's all.

I took my dress off and threw it to the side. I turned on the shower water and began rinsing the sand out of my hair and off my body.

When the time came to wash my lady parts, I couldn't even do it. I was still way to excited. If I touched it, I didn't know what would happen.

It was going to be one long ass, sexually frustrating night.

~

I hissed as he kissed the back of my neck. My body was weak. He was right. I wasn't ready for this.

But I was enjoying every moment.

"Turn around, girl." He said in his deep voice. I turned around and met him face to face. He leaned over me and slid himself inside.

My breath hitched. He kept a steady pace. Not too fast, not too slow.

The same thoughts ran through my mind.

He's a criminal.

He's a murderer.

He's BAD.

And you like it.

Damn right I do.

He whispered dirty things in my ear that sent me over the edge.

"Who's is it?" He asked.

I smirked. "Not yours." I taunted. He raised a brow and picked up the speed. "I'll ask again... who's pussy is this?"

I shook my head. "Not yours."

He paused for a moment. "Okay then..."

He pulled out and brought his face down below. He held my hips still as he flick his tongue over my sensitive spot. I squirmed and pushed his head away. This was too much for me to handle.

"Michael, I'm gonna..."

Before I could finish my sentence, my orgasm ripped through me. It was the best I'd ever had. It left me breathless and sweaty.

Michael sat up and licked my cum away from
his lips. "Now let me ask. Who's it it?"

I breathed heavily. "Yours, Michael. All yours."