{BAD... 7}

Tuesday Night~

Alexis's POV:

I got out of the shower feeling refreshed. It'd been days since my last one.

I threw on a tank top and shorts. I didn't even bother to dry my hair. I started toward the door and passed by a mirror.

My dripping wet hair made this tank top quite see through.

Well, there wasn't much I could do about that. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw Micheal sitting at the counter with his head in his hands.

I guess he might've drank to much.

I went to get a fruit from the bowl behind him. I turned and my hair flicked water everywhere.

"Damn girl! You couldn't even dry your ha—" He lifted his head but stopped when he saw me.

Michael's POV:

I only had three shots, and I was feeling drunk as fuck.

I heard the familiar footsteps of Alexis coming my way, but I didn't bother to look up. My head was pounding anyway.

I felt her walk behind me, then I felt a splash of water on my back.

"Damn girl! You couldn't dry your ha—" I lifted my head, but stopped when I saw her.

Her white tank top was now see through from of her dripping. She covered herself to give me a signal to look away.

I didn't. I kept looking. "I- I'm going to go." She said as she started to walk away.

Dammit. I freaked her out. I put my head back in my hands.

I couldn't think straight.

Wednesday Morning~

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to the smell of... bacon?

I jumped out of bed and ran into my closet. I grabbed some clothes and threw them on as quickly as I could. In a matter of seconds, I was out of my room and in the kitchen to see...

Michael and Sasha.

Sasha sat there with a plate full of bacon and eggs smiling uncontrollably. Michael had the smallest smile too.

He was also shirtless.

My eyes panned over his body. His perfect body to match his perfect face. He had broad shoulders, strong biceps, and nice abs. He had a few tattoos on each of his arms and across his chest. I must've been drooling.

"Staring is rude, Alexis." Michael remarked.

Well he has some nerve saying that to me after what he did.

"Did you make anymore?" I asked, referring to the bacon. Sasha turned to me and rolled her eyes.

Michael raised a brow. "I didn't know I was your chef." He said, crossing his arms.

I groaned. "How are you going to drag me along with you, and then be an asshole to me?" I said in frustration.

He got quiet. He grabbed a plate from the cabinet and slid it toward Sasha. "Give her a few." He said.

"Hell no!" She objected. Michael gave her a look.

She obliged and took a few pieces of bacon off her plate and put them on mine. She forcefully pushed the plate to me, causing some fall onto the counter.

"Happy now?" Michael asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

I gobbled down every last piece in under five minutes. They were actually really good!

"I'm going out for a bit." I said.

He scoffed. "Where the hell do you think you're going to go?"

"To the Jackson Elite."

"You're not going there." He said. I raised a brow. "And why not?"

"Because I'm not going to let you."

"I am a grown woman! I can do whatever I want." I said getting in his face.

"I am the owner of the club." He said, mocking my tone. "And I'm not letting you go."

"Is your club open to the public?" I asked. "What club isn't?" He responded.

"Exactly. Therefore, you can't stop me from going." I said. He laughed. "I actually can. I could ban you."

I scoffed. "Well you're not going to!"

I started toward the door but he grabbed my arm. "I said you're not going."

I glared into his eyes. His face looked forceful and scary but I didn't care.

"What? Didn't hear you!" I twisted my way out of his grip and ran out the door.

Michael's POV:

What the hell! I told her to stay!

"Carlos, Andre, start up the truck." I said. I walked into the living room and threw a shirt on that was over the back of the couch.

She better not think that's she can just get away with this.

Alexis's POV:

I walked into the club and I instantly spotted Derek. He came to me and kissed my hand.

"Hello beautiful." He said. I giggled. "You're so charming." I said with a smile. He winked at me. "It's just a gift of mine."

He lead me to a table and pulled the chair out for me.

What a gentleman!

"Here, would you like a drink?" He offered. I nodded and he poured the liquor in the glass.

"So, are you from around here?" He asked.

I can't tell him the truth of everything that happened.

"Yeah. I'm a Texas gal." I said, trying my best to make it believable. He nodded. "I'm actually from California. I just came here because I was looking for some Texas gals like you." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled again.

Out of no where, I got a sinking feeling inthe pit of my stomach. Almost like something bad was going to happen. I tried to ignore the feeling and engage in the conversation with Derek, but something just wasn't right.

I heard a 'boom' noise. I turned to see Michael standing there with the gun he'd just fired. I turned back to Derek and saw him face down on the floor bleeding profusely.

Everyone started screaming and running away. Michael came toward me and dragged me away from the table. He hauled me into the parking lot and nearly threw me in the backseat of the truck. We pulled away from the club as sirens started to sound off in the distance.

We were driving for about five minutes before three police cars started chasing us.

"Oh shit." Michael said. He floored the gas pedal and we sped off away from the cars. The police cars caught up, so Michael used his escape technique. He started turning every corner he could until we could only hear the sirens off in the distance. We started driving down an empty road.

Off in the distance I spotted something that looked like it was going to give us trouble.

Border control.

"Alexis, Shoot them." Michael said.

"Huh? what? No!" I protested.

"Shoot them or else we'll get caught!" He handed me a gun and opened the roof of the car. I placed my finger on the trigger, ready to shoot at any moment.

As we got closer, The officers got uneasy. They pulled out their weapons and I pointed them at us. I closed my eyes and started shooting frantically.

When I opened my eyes, we were past the border gates and all the officers were dead.

I slowly lowered myself back into the car.

"Nice shot, Lex." Michael said looking at me through the rearview mirror. I smirked to myself.

That was kind of fun.