{BAD... 33}

Thursday Morning~

Michael's POV:

I breathed deeply through my nose and smelled the sweet aroma of Alexis right beside me. I opened my eyes and studied her. She looked just like she did the first time I held her.

I kissed her on her forehead and enjoyed her presence. This time I didn't have to get up. There was no business that was going to pull me away from her. It didn't have to last only a moment. If we wanted to, we could stay here like this all day.

Her eyes fluttered open and looked up at me.

"Good morning." She said sweetly. I responded to her with a kiss.

"So are you going to stay here with me?" She asked as she batted her beautiful lashes at me.

"I don't have anywhere else to be." I said. "I don't have anywhere I'd rather be either."

She sat up and hovered her face over mine. "Great. Because I don't want either of us to get out of this bed." She said. She lowered her lips to mine and kissed me.

I ran my hands up her back while she straddled me. If this was what I got to wake up to everyday, I had no complaints.

Alexis's POV:

I slowly began to grind my hips against him. I could feel him getting excited, which only encouraged me to keep going.

He flipped me on my back and hovered over me. He looked into my eyes with a look of lust and love. It was a mixture of emotions I hadn't seen from someone in a while.

He leaned down and kissed me I ran my fingers through his wild curls, while his fingers found their way to my clit. I squirmed as he rubbed me slowly, sending me into a wave of pleasure.

He chuckled at how crazy he was making me. He gave me a devilish grin before he dipped his head between my legs.

I let a loud moan erupt from my throat. I started to squirm to get myself away from his tongue, but he held my hips in place.

He swirled his tongue and moaned against my clit. I felt like I was going to explode.

"You taste so good, girl." He said against my clit. I couldn't respond. I only tried to continue breathing and catch my breath.

He added to the overwhelming pleasure by sticking two fingers inside of me. He began doing a 'come here' motion. I arched my back as my walls tightened around his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out of me and licked away my juices. He laughed lightly as he watch me come down from my high.

"Isn't it great waking up to me?" He said cockily. I chuckled. "I don't know. Is it?"

He raised a brow and leaned close to ear. "Do you need some more convincing?" He asked in a low, husky voice.

My breath hitched. "No. It's a joy waking up to you." I confirmed. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Good. That's what I thought." He said. "You'll enjoy waking up for the rest of your life."

I grinned widely. I couldn't help it.

He was so different. I wouldn't typically be charmed by a man telling me he loved me after knowing me for less than a month. But Michael is different. He's new to this. He said I'm the first girl he's ever wanted something special with, and I believed him. He'd fallen in love with me, just as I have with him.

He reached out his hand to me. "I just ate, but I know you're probably hungry. Let me get you something to eat." He offered.

I accepted his hand willingly. He led me out of the room and down the stairs. I stumbled a little as I walked. I was still excited down there.

We got to the kitchen and he opened the fridge. There wasn't a whole bunch of breakfast food, just some bacon and eggs.

He cracked two eggs into a frying pan and placed three pieces of bacon next to it.

"You know what really sexy to me?" I said as I walked up behind him. He raised a brow. "What?"

I ran my fingers up his arm. "I like a man who can cook." I said. He chuckled. "Well then aren't I the perfect guy for you?" He said. I nodded in agreement. "None other than you."

I kissed his lips passionately. I just couldn't get enough of him. Even after the pleasant way I was woken up by him, I still wanted more.

He pulled away from me. "We'll have to come back to this. I have to make sure your food doesn't burn." He said. I sighed. "Okay then."

He watched as I slowly turned around and walked back to the table.

He came over with a plate of eggs and bacon and set it in front of me.

"None for you?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. I don't eat breakfast."

"So you went out of your way to make breakfast for me?" I asked. He shrugged. "I guess you can say that. It wasn't an inconvenience. I just thought I'd make a little something for my girl."

"My girl." I repeated in my head. He was so sweet.

"You're too sweet." I said as I took a bite of my bacon. He cringed. "No I'm not."

I poked his nose. "You are. Accept it."

"I prefer being sick and twisted." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Well when it comes to me, you're too sweet."

He shrugged. "I can live with that."

I smiled. "Good. Because it better not change." I said.

He nodded his head. "It won't." He said. "I plan on being sweet to you all day."

I raised a brow. "Oh really? What do you have planned?"

He shrugged. "It's simple. But I think you'll like it."

I gave him a small smile. "Well I can't wait to see what this day has to offer."