{BAD... 10}

Thursday Morning~

Michael's POV:

"Are we in danger again?"

I turned around and saw Alexis standing there with a more annoyed than worried expression. I raised a brow. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I live here too." She replied snappishly. I rolled my eyes. "Well that doesn't give you permission to eavesdrop on us." I said.

"And what are you going to fucking do about it? Send me to my room?" She remarked sarcastically.

"Yes."

She paused for a moment.

"You're my prisoner, remember? I teased.

"Answer my question." She demanded.

"Room." I said sternly. She glared at me before stomping up the stairs. My eyes were glued to her ass the whole time.

"Bro, you treat her like a kid." Carlos said. I shrug it off and look back at the note.

I lowered my tone. "She's a feisty lil' thing. She doesn't know any better. If I'm not so militant and stern with her, she'll get us all caught!" I said.

"So then why take her with us?" He asked. I shrugged. "Why not?"

"You must care about her." He said. I shook my head. "Never that."

Carlos called BS, but I ignored him. I grabbed the note and read over it again. This just screamed scam in so many languages, but in a rare case, Carlos could be right.

"I'll think about it." I said. I set the paper down on the table and walked up the stairs.

Alexis's POV:

I curled up back into the covers of my bed. I hate it here.

He treated me like a kid, he didn't inform me of anything that's going on, and when I have an attitude because of this shitty environment, he sends me to my room!

Sometimes I just wanted to punch him in his perfect face.

While I'm banished to my room with nothing to do, I let my mind wander. I let it wander to places unknown, and places that it has no business being.

It's not like I can control it, so I just accept it.

I closed my eyes and envisioned Michael's hands all over my body. I imagined him telling me what to do with his deep voice as he kissed every inch of my body. There were so many things that I wanted him to do to me. If I could get a taste of those lips, I'd be on a ride.

I felt so guilty. So dirty. Why was I fantasizing about him? He's a criminal. A murderer.

I was yet to admit that there's a small part of me that liked it.

The door of the room swung open, causing me to jump out of fear. Michael stood in the doorway smirking at the fact he'd just scared me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Watch that tone, girl." He said in a deep voice. Heat rushed over my body. He said it just as I imagined he would.

"Yes?" I corrected. He walked further into the room and closed the door behind him. "Don't get too comfortable. We have to go back again tonight." He said.

"Is this a nightly thing?" I asked. He shrugged. "Could be."

"I'm not doing this shit every night." I said. He raised a brow. "If I say you are, then you best believe that you are."

I stood up from the bed. "You can't force me." I said, crossing my arms. He chuckled, showing a few of his perfect white teeth. "Are you sure about that?"

Not really.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Well that's too bad because you're going." He said. I took a risk and stepped toward him, holding my intense stare. "And if I don't?"

"And if you don't?" He repeated stepping closer to me. Our faces were inches away from each other. He smirked down at me, while I I looked up at him. I was mesmerized by everything about him. His hair, his eyes, and his body. It wasn't hard to tell.

He chuckled. "I got you on a leash, girl." I snapped out of it. "If that's what you think." I said, as I stepped away from him.

He took a step closer to me to make sure we stayed close. "So are you going to get dressed up so I can take you with me later?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes. Better than I imagined.

"No." I said.

He laughed. "Girl, you're difficult. You need a lot of convincing, don't you?"

I gave him a smug look. "I'm not easily swayed."

"I'll just tell you right now, I always get what I want one way or another." He said.

I laughed in his face. "Well let me tell you, Michael, I'm a different type of girl that you can't just-"

My lips were occupied with his in an instant. It caught me wildly off guard. His lips were just as perfect as I had imagined. They had the faintest taste of alcohol, but his sweetness overpowered it.

It was the best, and weirdest I'd ever been kissed. His lips moved in perfect rhythm with mine. No passion, just rhythm.

My mind raced with all the things I'd told myself about him.

He's a criminal.

He's a murderer.

He's BAD.

And you like it.

He pulled away from me. "Now let me ask again. Are you going to get dressed up nice so and go to my club with me so I can handle business matters?"

I couldn't speak. I could only stare at his lips, yearning for more.

He cocked his head to the side and slightly raised his brows. "Well?"

I gulped. "Yes."

He smirked. "See? That wasn't difficult."

He turned and walked out of the room without saying another word. I couldn't think straight anymore. I wanted to call him back in here so he could kiss me some more. I wanted him to kiss me everywhere.

I was petrified. After a kiss like that, he could get almost anything he wanted from me.

That's a scary reality.