{BAD... 60}

Thursday Night~

Michael's POV:

I walked into our bedroom where Alexis sat on the bed. I sat down beside her.

"Well?" She asked. "What business do we have to take care of?"

I bit my lip. "I haven't seen you for almost a week. What do you think"

She raised a brow. "I don't know what to think. Come over here and show me."

She seduced me with her eyes. I was pulled to her instantly and locked in a captivating kiss. I missed her so much while I was away from her. I missed everything about her.

I missed her hair, her body, her eyes, everything.

Since I missed her so much, I was going to appreciate everything about her in one night.

I rolled her over onto her prison jumpsuit that was laying on the bed. I noticed something that almost resembled a computer chip, blinking blue light.

"Lex, what's this?" I asked." She looked at it in confusion. "I don't know what that is. Who cares."

She tried to pull me back down to her but I held myself firm.

I turned it in my hands trying to figure out what it was.

"This is a tracker Alexis."

She looked mortified at those words.

"I didn't know! I swear! I'm sorry Michael!" She apologized.

I sighed heavily. "It's okay. You just have to be smarter than that. We can't risk-"

We heard a loud crash from the downstairs. She grew nervous.

"Stay here." I told her.

Disregarding my instructions, she popped up and followed me downstairs.

When we reach the kitchen, there stood a  familiar woman.

"Mom?"

Alexis's POV:

Why was my mother breaking into our house in the middle of the night???

"Alexis! You're absolutely insane! You keep running off with this mad man and he's ruining your life! Come back to America with me and I'll—"

Michael grabbed his gun and shot her. She died instantly. I didn't feel a thing.

He looked at me with sorry eyes. "I had to I'm—"

"It's okay." I interrupted. Before we could even wrap our heads around what just happened we heard Paris's piercing scream again. We ran up to her room to see Smiley running away with her.

"Oh my God!" I screamed. I hated this. I absolutely hated this.

"How did he even know where we were?" Michael said. We ran to our truck and started following him.

It was difficult to keep up with a sports car like his when we just had a regular truck, but we pulled it off.

Smiley got out if his car and started running towards a building with Paris over his right shoulder.

"He's not getting away with her!" Michael yelled. He pulled out his pistol and shot Smiley down.

Three shots were fired.

They were fired at his right shoulder.

Smiley tipped to his right and dropped to the ground squirming in pain. He fell on top of Paris. She screamed from under his shoulder.