{BAD... 61}

Friday Night~

Raymond's POV:

I got a call from the spies. They burned their house in Cuba. They parted from the other criminals and went to Puerto Rico. They told me that they were sending the SWAT team over to them and they were going to kill them.

It was a knife in my heart hearing that they were going to kill my daughter, but I couldn't even be upset.

It was the only thing they could do to stop her from hurting other people and herself.

She wasn't even truly my daughter anymore.

I was going to go on the raid with them. I had some words for Michael, and I needed to see my daughter one last time.

Saturday Afternoon~

Alexis's POV:

We just wanted to get away. We were tired of running.

The only place we had left was a drug warehouse Michael owned that was located on the border of Puerto Rico.

Since we were out of Cuba, we could be taken back to the US.

"I give up." Michael said.

"On what?" I questioned.

He sighed. "Life."

"Don't think that way, Michael!" I chastised. He gave me a blank look. "They're going to find us find us Alexis. There's no way to escape it. I'm tired of running."

"So what are you saying...?" I asked him anxiously. He looked at me sincerely. He kissed me deeply and then looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Alexis. Never forget that."

I love you too, I thought.

We saw many black vans pull up in front of the warehouse with "SWAT" on the side. We looked at each other. We communicated without saying a word. We knew what was happening, and we knew what we were going to do.

We were always seemed to be in perfect rhythm with each other.

SWAT officers started to surround the entire warehouse. He grabbed my hand and kissed me for the very last time.

"Let's go." He said.

I'd go anywhere with him. Even if death was the destination.

~

Saturday Evening~

Maria's POV:

"Earlier this afternoon, the two most wanted criminals, Michael Jackson and Alexis Daldry were shot dead after being swarmed by the swat team in a drug warehouse located in Puerto Rico. The two surrendered without putting up a fight."

I covered my mouth. "Oh my goodness."

"The father of Alexis Daldry came with the team to have his last word with Michael, and to see his daughter one last time."

The cameras cut to Alexis's father who had a sullen look on his face. The reporter had a microphone in his face for the entire interview.

"They came out of the house holding hands. I wanted to rip his hand away from my daughter's. I looked at Alexis and told her I would always love her, then I turned to Michel and told him to go to hell. After that, they started shooting at them."

Carlos stiffened. What was one to do in this situation? It was all over the news. My best friend. Shot dead.

Paris, who sat on the in front of the TV next to Valentina saw her parents faces on the TV. She smiled and pointed at them.