{BAD... 24}

Sunday Morning~

Michael's POV:

I breathed in through my nose before I opened my my eyes. I was met with the sight of Alexis in my arms. She was so small and soft. She looked so peaceful.

This girl made me feel things I never felt before. She made me want to hold her there in my arms forever.

But that is a leisure that I don't have. When you live like me, you've always got to get out of bed. There's business to be handled.

I reluctantly unwrapped my arms from her, careful not to wake her, and got out of the bed. It was nice while it lasted.

I threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt before going downstairs.

"Yo Mike." Andre said as I entered the kitchen. "Your chick might've gotten away again."

I raised my brow. "She has?"

"Yeah. Last night her bedroom door was wide open and the room was empty." He said, taking a sip of orange juice.

I smirked to myself. "Funny of you to say."

"How?" He asked.

"She wasn't in her room because she was with me."

That was no surprise to Andre. "Makes sense."

I grabbed an orange from the counter and began peeling it. "Her room is going to be empty most nights." I said. "That's my girlfriend."

He spit his drink out of his mouth. "Come again?"

"Alexis is my girlfriend." I repeated.

Andre furrowed his brows. "Like officially, exclusively, your girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Andre."

He laughed. "Now Mike, you know that you don't know how to handle a girlfriend. You're good a for night and that's about it."

I wrinkled my forehead. "That's not true." I protested.

"It definitely is."

"Well how the hell would you know?" I asked.

"Because I know you, Mike. You're not with the bullshit. What are you going to do when she starts bitching like all women do? You're not with all that. You just like to have fun, and relationships aren't always fun."

"How would you know?" I asked. "It's not like you've been in one before."

"Carlos tells me all about he and Maria." Andre said.

"I heard my name." Carlos said as he made his entrance into the kitchen.

"Man, listen to this shit! Michael and Alexis are exclusive." Andre said to Carlos. Carlos widened his eyes. "I knew he liked her but... Michael with a girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes. "You both had the same reaction?"

Carlos shrugged. "I just would've never thought. It's not personal, it's just... a relationship doesn't seem like a you thing."