{BAD... 6}

Tuesday Afternoon~

Alexis's POV:

We pulled up to Michael's club.

The Jackson Elite.

Damn, this place is huge!

As we walked in, all heads turned to us. Especially ladies heads.

Nothing over here, thanks.

Michael lead us over to the bar area. The bartender looked in our direction and instantly
lit up. "Aye boss! I thought you got life, what are you doing here? Parole?" He asked.

"I broke out. You knew those bars couldn't hold me." He said. The bartender nodded. "You're right big man!" He said. "What can I get y'all as your 'breakout drink?"

"Four cocktails." Michael said to the bartender. There's five of us though.

I guess Michael's fuck buddy isn't getting a drink tonight.

The bartender puts four drinks in front of Michael. He grabbed one, Carlos grabbed one, and so did Andre. There's one last drink.

I got up to grab it but someone slapped my hand away. I look and see the girl giving me a dirty look while she took the drink.

"So I don't get one?" I asked in frustration. He paused his conversation with Carlos and turned to me. "I thought you were a good girl." He cooed.

I rolled my eyes. "So I'm not allowed to drink?"

"Do you want a drink?" He asked raising a brow. I nodded. "Why else would I ask for one?"

He groaned. "Matthew! Let me get one more."

"Thank you." I said quietly. "Yeah, yeah." He said, waving me off. He resumed his conversation with Carlos.

The bartender gave him the last drink. Michael handed it to me.

Oooh. It's bubbly!

I took a sip and almost lost my balance. It was really strong! I heard someone chuckling behind me.

"Still want that drink?" Michael asked.

No.

"Yes." I replied. I flipped my hair off my shoulders and walked over to a table to sit by myself. I took a second to really look around. There's a bunch of pool tables, dancers and guys playing cards.

I noticed someone walking my direction. I tried to act like I didn't see them.

"Hey."

I turned towards the voice and saw a man standing there smiling at me. He looked good!

Maybe even better than Michael.

"Hi." I said shyly. "Can I sit down?" He asked politely. I nodded.

"So what's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" He asked flirtatiously. I started blushing a little. "I just came to get out of the house, you know?" I lied. He nodded. He looked over to where the dancers were.

He cringed. "Why do they have dancers like that here?" He asked, shaking his head.

I shrug my shoulders.