{BAD... 59}

Thursday Night~

Michael's POV:

"Ron, distract that cop."

"How?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know. Just ask him a question!"

He nodded and approached the cop. The officer turned his back to me and faced Ron.

I finally had my chance.

I stabbed the officer in the back with the sharp side of the stick. He fell to the ground, forming a puddle of blood. I took his gun and keys from his belt.

Ron tapped my shoulder

"Uhh... Mike?"

I looked ahead saw about twenty cops swarming at me.

I cocked the gun and shot as many as I could before I needed to reload. I grabbed the magazine from his belt and reloaded the gun and shot the remaining. I gave the stick to Ron.

"Here. Defend yourself at all costs."

Now to find the generator circuit.

I rounded the corner of the building. I was met with more officers. I only fired a few shots and they all fell to the ground.

I continued on to find the circuit. I located it on the side of the building and smashed it. All the lights went out.

After that, I couldn't mess up.

I ran in through the side door and all the female inmates were going crazy. I thought I might've even tripped over a dead body.

I continued running until I ran into someone who just felt familiar.

They also smelled familiar.

"Michael?"

They sounded familiar too.

"I thought they killed you! You're alive!" She said.

"I know. I'm here to get you out of here. Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and started running to the exit. A bunch of guards blocked the exit before I got there. They started shooting at us.

"The front exit!" Alexis said. She grabbed me and pulled me through the hallways until we reached the front. We ran through the doors and kept on running.

"C'mon Ron, let's beat it!" I yelled as we ran passed him. He took off and ran beside us.

The gunshots of the remaining officers echoed as we escaped into the night.

Alexis's POV:

We ran down the long remote road before a loud buzzing sounded overhead. I looked up and I saw Andre, Maria, Valentina, and Carlos in a helicopter. It began descending. When it reached ground level, we all hopped on. We took to the sky before any guards could catch us.

"Alexis!" Maria exclaimed over the noise of the propellers.

She pulled my into a hug. "I can't believe they took you guys away! I was so worried."

I sighed. "Well, we're back now. It's all going to be okay." I said.

Did I really believe that?

I turned to Michael who was looking down at the chaos he caused. He looked back at me and we made eye contact. He hugged me tighter than he ever had before. I started crying a little.

This was such a stressful situation I got myself into by running off with him, but I loved him enough to endure it.

"Where do your parents live? We're going for Paris." He said. "They live in Florida. Near the prisons. I know where to go." I replied. He passed the information to Andre and we started heading east.

~

Arlene's POV:

This child had Stockholm syndrome.

She wouldn't stop crying for her mommy and daddy, despite the horrible things they probably did to her.

She's just like her mother Alexis. I'm pretty sure she had Stockholm too. She swore she loves that boy, Michael, when he's probably done horrible things to her.

That man should be put to death.

"Paris, baby calm down. Go to sleep." I said, trying to comfort her.

"I want my mommy and daddy!" She cried. I rolled my eyes. "Just get some rest." I told her. I kissed her on the forehead and she wiped away my kiss.

Lord help me.

I walked out the bedroom and locked the door. I don't want her to try and leave in the middle of the night.

~

I was asleep on the couch until I was awoken by a loud buzzing sound of propellers outside.

I heard a loud thud and then a gleeful scream that sounded like Paris.

I ran up to her room. Her bed was empty and the window was wide open. I rushed over to the window and I saw Michael and Alexis running to a helicopter with Paris.

Great.

~

Alexis's POV:

I couldn't be happier that my baby was okay, and my husband was alive.

We were on our way to Cuba. We were just hopping from country to country.

This man had a mansion on every continent. Literally.

The helicopter descended to the ground. Not too far away was another huge house.

He had to be the richest man on the planet.

We went inside of the house and got out of our jumpsuits. It felt great to be out of prison again, even though we weren't even in there for a week.

Those bars couldn't hold us.

~

Arlene's POV:

"Officer Dillman! They got away with Paris again!" I screamed into the phone.

"We're aware of their escape and we know where they are. The maximum security unit Alexis was incarcerated in put a tracker on her jumpsuit. They're in Cuba right now. I'm getting in contact with the Arizona prison facility. Were going to get them back to the states." She said.

"Are you serious?!" I screamed. She sighed. "I'm afraid so."

I'm tired of chasing my daughter all over the world. Maybe it would be best if she was put to death as well. I've failed her as a mother, and I can't bare her reeking havoc across the planet.

~

Michael's POV:

I didn't know what her parents did to Paris, but when and if I see them again, I'm killing them both.

She didn't want to go to bed because she thought we were going to trap her inside the room.

"Paris, I would never ever ever do that to you." I reassured, stroking her soft curly hair.

"Michael, let's just let her stay in the room with us." Alexis said as she tugged on my shirt. I shook my head. "No, not tonight. We're gonna be busy."

She simply just backed out of the room.

"Do you trust me, Paris?" I asked. She nodded. "I would never hurt you, okay? Now let me tuck you in."

I grabbed her hand and we walk into the room with a bed way too big for her. The nursery was in Brazil and we didn't prepare for a baby's room in Cuba.

I finally tucked her in and said goodnight. I left her door cracked a little so she felt as comfortable as possible.

Finally, Alexis and I could be alone.