{BAD... 35}

Thursday Evening~

Alexis's POV:

Michael pushed himself inside of me. The built up anticipation I was feeling dissolved into a wave of pleasure.

I arched my back and pulled him closer to me. Despite the discomfort of the sand scratching against my wet skin as he thrusted into me, I was in paradise.

He placed soft kisses on my neck as he kept as he kept a steady pace. "Mm... Michael." I moaned.

I sighed and closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy the moment.

"Open your eyes, Alexis." Michael said. "I want you to see me."

I opened my eyes and made eye contact with Michael. It was so sentimental and romantic watching the look on his face as our bodies moved in perfect rhythm.

"I'm looking at you." I confirmed. He grunted in his next thrust. "Good."

He sped up slightly, causing me to whimper. I dug my fingernails into his back, earning a groan in return from him.

Sand was getting stuck between our bodies. As uncomfortable as it was on my skin, the feeling of Michael throbbing inside of me distracted me.

"Alexis," He moaned. Before he could finish his sentence, he exploded inside of me. My walls simultaneously wrapped around him.

I moaned his name breathlessly as my orgasm overtook me. I rested my head on the sand as I began to catch my breath. He leaned down and kissed my neck before letting out a light laugh.

"That wore you out?" He asked. I sighed deeply and nodded. "You always wear me out."

He gave me a devilish smirk. "Well I'm not done with you just yet." He said. He stood up and reached his hand out to me to help me up. I began trying to brush the sand off of my naked body.

I groaned. "This shit won't come off!" I said in slight frustration. Michael shook his head. "Don't worry about it. We'll get it off in the shower." He said.

I raised a brow. "We?"

"Yes, we." He replied with a simple wink.

I followed him into the house and up the stairs leaving a trail of sand after us. I walked into the master bathroom and switched on the shower.

I slowly stepped in and let the water wash the sand off of my skin. I sighed in relief as the warm water gave me sweet relief from the rough sand.

Michael stepped in behind me. He ran his hands over my body, helping get the sand off of me with the water.

I didn't know what felt better. Michael, or the water.

I turned around and pulled Michael's face toward mine. I kissed him softly before sighing pleasantly.

"I love it here." I said. "Just you and me."

He smiled at me. "That's all I wanted. I only wanted you to enjoy yourself here."

"I want to stay here forever!" I whined. "Can we turn this getaway into a permanent thing?"

He frowned slightly. "I wish we could, but have to go back eventually. We still have time. Don't think about leaving just yet."

I sighed. "I won't." I said. "Let's just make those most of the time we have."

He tugged his lips between his teeth before leaning in and kissing me. My back was pressed against the wall and he pressed his body against mine.

I smiled against his lips as I anticipated round two.

He kissed me more aggressively, causing me to lose my breath. The water ran down both of our bodies, making our skin slippery as we ran our hands all over each other.

I massaged the back of his neck, resulting in a low growl from him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. The water from the shower made it easy for him to slide into me.

My fingernails dug into his shoulders as he started to thrust faster. I moaned his name next to his ear.

"Michael..."

He smirked. "Say it louder."

"Michael." I said breathlessly. He slapped me hard on the butt. "Not loud enough." He said. I tried to formulate his name in my throat, but I just couldn't. My walls began to tighten around him, making every muscle in my body weak.

"You can't cum until you say my name." He growled. My tightening walls caused him to throb inside of me.

"Michael..." I whimpered.

"Still not loud enough." He said more aggressively. I shut my eyes tightly as I forced everything in me to scream his name as loud as I could.

My body shook as my I squeezed tightly around him. His forehead wrinkled as he reached his peak simultaneously.

We both panted breathlessly. He set me back down so my feet could touch the floor.

I moved the curls away from his face. "You blow my mind." I said in awe. He chuckled. "I know I do." He said pridefully.

I scoffed at his cockiness. I couldn't even be upset. He did things to me that I couldn't explain, and he knew that. He was damn sure proud of that, too.

He switched the water off and grabbed a towel for us to use. We both walked back into the bedroom. He glanced at the bed and back at me before dropping his towel to the floor.

"Round three?" He asked as he looked me up and down.

"Baby I can't. I'm worn out." I said with a slight frown.

He climbed into bed and covered himself with the sheets. "That's okay." He said. "Just make up for it by getting your ass up next to me."

I smiled and climbed between the sheets. He wrapped his warm arms around me and kissed my forehead.

This is what it felt like to fall in love.

I loved it.

"Will you hold me like this until morning?" I asked. He looked down at me. "I would hold you longer if you asked."

I kissed his chin before scooting closer to him and shutting my eyes.

Falling asleep in his arms was the safest place I could be. It's the only place I wanted to be.