Posting of Special Parts

A Short Reminder regarding the Special Chapter.

Hi! I've changed my mind, magpo-post ako ng Special Parts. Only one Chapter. Just a glimpse kung ano na ang nangyari sa kay Tristan, Shine and their daughter, Brielle.

And also, I am planning on a second installation of this book, 2nd Generation, Actually. Brielle's story. I already posted her story but the updates are soon. I am still writing though. And about the second book of this series, (Erika's story) still planning to write and work on it. Hoping that I finish the first chapter early this year.

And, Thank you! I am thankful you choose to read this story. Sana ay nagustuhan ninyo. I am very sorry for the typos, grammatical errors and some kajejehan na hindi ko pa nai-edit nang wagas itong storya. But still, Thank you very much!

Kitakits sa Special Chapter! Sinisimulan ko pa lang siyang isulat.  Magiging busy na ako this month. Perks of being an adult. Minsanan na lang nakakapag update. But I still love writing.

Wish me luck!

Special message: To some writers  out there who wants to write but afraid they get a negative feedback. If you love writing and you see yourself growing through writing, then you must continue it. Don't mind them. Just continue what your heart says. And love your characters. Make a creative story that never been told. Make your own world through writing. And ask a guidance to God, just pray and keep writing. The most important is your opinion not their opinion. You are the writer of your own life. Start writing now, if it's your passion. Live. Love. Write. Spread the love not hate.

-Ai

Anyway. Thank you. Salamat. Arigato Gozaimasu. Kkamsahamnida at lahat-lahat na. Isang malaking thank you, thank you, Thank you!

God Bless y'all.

yourstruly,

Ai *insert heart*