Dev's Surprise Revealed

Dev Aahana left the hotel to drive off towards their destination. Aahana chose to drive for obvious reasons to which Dev gladly agreed and both had a hearty laugh remembering their first meeting.
They soon reached the spot and Aahana without wasting a second made her way towards Dev's side so as to guide him to their destination.
(This was needed for before driving off she had tied a cloth securely around his eyes as part of his surprise and this did come as a shock to Dev but he decided to play along).
Dev under her guidance made his way towards what seemed like a house. Once inside she opened his blindfold and after his eyes had adapted themselves to its surroundings did he notice that the walls were adorned with family pictures and the interiors were immaculately done. The house exuded warmth and this seemed to have a calming effect on Dev.
He was looking round the house when suddenly a huge frame hanging on one of the wall caught his attention and on having a close look he came to know that the villa they were in belonged to the Agarwal's,where they often came to unwind. Dev called out to her softly to realize that his love was not by his side. He raised his pitch a little calling her name when suddenly she hugged him from behind and led him to the dining table. The table was simply done though a huge spread was laid out and the enticing smell made him hungry. He filled his plate with the spread and tucked into the sumptuous food. Aahana then told him that she had made all this by herself for she wanted her man to be happy and hearing her call him 'Her Man' added another feather in his cap for his chest widened, the smile and the blush not wanting to leave his face. This was all too overwhelming for Dev and without any delay turned around to face her enveloping her in such a tight hug so as to even block air from passing through.
They stayed like this for sometime only to part when Aahana asked Dev to make himself comfortable on the couch till she's back and this made him give her a quizzical look. She had a huge smile on her face and just told him:" Baby something urgent has cropped up but,don't worry it won't take long. I will be back soon. You can watch something on the T.V or listen to some music till then and try not to miss me too much(saying this she laughed only to leave the room immediately)".

Dev was left thinking what could the matter be somehow not convinced for he recalled a hint of naughtiness in her smile just before making an exit from the room. He didn't have a choice apart from waiting for her to come back thus,trying to keep himself entertained by watching T.V or reading a book but all in vain.
Dev to kill time was at times roaming about here and there, seeing their music collection trying to just lay his hands on anything that could help him in killing time. However, all efforts were futile and having no better option he decided to just sit in one place staring at the ceiling.
Soon, after what seemed like centuries he saw what appeared a silhouette coming his way but was disappointed for his mind was deceiving him. He decided the best way to calm his mind and senses would be to just close his eyes and try to relax. This was probably what he needed for Dev soon dozed off oblivious to the fact that someone was watching him from a distance, completely hidden from view with a smile on their face enjoying the scene.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well, who could this mysterious person be. Has he come to harm Dev Aahana or is a friend in disguise?
The suspense shall be revealed in the following chapters.
-----------------------------------------------------------