Riddhi's one year anniversary surprise for Dev Aahana

The usually quiet Agarwal house is at the moment all hustle and one look is enough to say that they are busy gearing for an occasion. Now, it goes without saying that it would be attended by the elites of the city. Now, parties like these are what the media is after for all the papparazzi,spice and gossips can be found under one roof but, in this case the media were not allowed to even come close to the mansion. The Agarwals were very private people and avoided the glitz and glamour thus, media personnel were strictly restricted.

Coming back to the topic for which the mansion was being decorated was to ring in the first anniversary of their children that was just a day away and Riddhi realized that time was of essence. Hence, she got down to business ie, seeing that the decorations were being done exactly like how she had wanted it to be done and was happy with the way things were going. Now, just some hours were left before the big day and after being fully satisfied on seeing the way the whole house was done she went to her room to catch up some sleep.
Now Riddhi wanted all the preparations to be done quickly was because of two reasons ie,she had planned on keeping the whole affair a surprise for her children and second Dev and Aahana had gone somewhere near the city to celebrate their first anniversary. They were hence, oblivious to whatever was happening back home and thus for Riddhi this was the perfect time to execute her surprise.
Riddhi sure was happy that her hard work had payed off and was now waiting for her children to come back so she could surprise them with her surprise. Thinking about all pleasant thoughts she retired for the night.
----------------------------------------------------------