Party Time

Now that just four days were left for their big day all youngsters decided to celebrate the moment by throwing a party for the couple and one which was a surprise for them.
The venue was booked,a team of professional bartenders were called and a very well known DJ was called down. Now the last and final step was to bring Dev Aahana to the place which was not going to be an easy task as Aahana loathed parties;now Dev too as he had turned into a son that his parents were proud of and always wanted one like Dev was at present. However,they had to come for the party would be incomplete without them and somebody would have to be roped in to convince them. But, who would take this mammothean task was the question playing on everyone's mind when suddenly they heard a voice and which lifted a very heavy veil from their minds. Yes, this voice belonged to none other than Rudra who was watching their plight from a distance and decided to step in to relive them from their agony. A plan was hatched and on the decided time Rudra was to bring Dev Aahana to the venue.

They soon reached their villa and Rudra immediately put his plan in action. Needless, to say it didn't take much of a coaxing on his part for he sure had his way in convincing people and talking about the guests of honour making them agree was a very easy task for him.
Thus, at the decided time Rudra with Aahana and Dev entered the party venue. The party was in full swing with the DJ playing all the latest tracks  and the bartenders churning out one drink after the other. Everyone was having a gala time.
Dev and Aahana who were glad for this moment had chosen a secluded corner where they could spent sometime together decided to just go with the moment. They hugged,kissed held hands in short did everything that proved to the world that they were madly in love with each other.
However, their moments of romance soon came to an end when they were called to grace the night by dancing on the song being played.

Suno kal raat ki kahaani
Pee-li Red Wine maine puraani
Laakh roka tha yaaron ne
Ke na kar tu manmaani
Suno kal raat ki kahaani
Pee-li Red Wine maine puraani
Laakh roka tha yaaron ne
Ke na kar tu manmaani
Mili mujhe ek apsara
Kehndi mere kol aa zara
Mujhko yeh tu bata
Kya tera dil hai lapata

Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Naino mein kisi ke kho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
O madam teri chaal
Tere silky silky baal
Ab main is se zyada kya kahoon
Main nashe mein talli ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye...
Munde kudiya sab ral-mil jaayenge
Hoke crazy jab floor pe aayenge
Saare milke note udayenge
Zoom kar karke video banwayenge
Saare hain yaar saare hain cousin
Let's celebrate pre-wedding shagan
Dhoondhta hoon main bhi dil woh kanwara
Jiske liye lage dil ki lagan
Kayiyo ke aaj honge rishte pakke
Jinke ho rahe hain nain-matakke
Tu bhi akh seedhi mere utte rakhe
Das ki kariye...
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Naino mein kisi ke kho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
O madam teri chaal
Tere silky silky baal
Ab main is se zyada kya kahoon
Main nashe mein talli ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye?
Dil chori sadda ho gaya
Oye ki kariye, ki kariye...?

(Listen to this tale of yesterday night
Where I drank an old red wine,
My friends stopped me thousand times from being me around drinks
And then I met an angel who called me towards her to not let me become a vagabond.
Well, I lost my heart and now don't know what to do
For this woman knows the walk, has silky hair and I am lost in them.

All the girls and boys will mix-up, come to floor and dance insanely They all will throw the currency notes and come forward to take video shots.

Everyone of friends and cousins are here today.
Let’s celebreate this pre-wedding occasion,
I am also looking for that single/unmarried heart,for who I can have feelings.

Many will choose their life partners from here,
The ones who have starting liking each other already
You also are staring straight way at me,tell me what to do?)

As the song was coming to an end all friends and cousins joined them.
Needless to say all were having a gala time but,like they say all good things have to come to an end. Thus, they all had to leave the party venue.
Well, for them the night was still young and most were high due to alcohol in their system but leave they must for it was closing time for the club and all had to look fresh for next day's function. Thus, they all left with a heavy heart.
-----------------------------------------------------------