Let the Countdown Begin

Months had turned into weeks,weeks into days and now only a fortnight remains before the big day. Yes, the day when Dev and Aahana would be and needless to say the Singhanias were a emotional lot, for it's not easy for parents and daughters likewise to bid farewell to each other thus, emotions tend to come out in the form of tears.
Well, coming back to all the pre wedding preparations even the minute details had been taken into account for they didn't want to leave any stone unturned and had planned an extravagant wedding for their daughter;one that would have people talking about for days.
The Agarwals were not far behind as for them it was the wedding of their only son and they too had planned a grand wedding. Needless to say, that this was going to be an affair that would be the talk of the town.
Coming back to the dresses for both the bride and groom a fashion designer who has his roots in Kolkata and at the moment is going places has been booked;family members outfits would be done by two top notch designers one again from Kolkata and the second from Mumbai.
The Singhanias wanted their daughter to start her new life from their second home(where they had spent some lovely time during Dev's birthday) as it could house all the relatives under one roof.
Both the families were now busy with their relatives who had come down to attend the wedding and being surrounded by relatives, it was difficult for Dev and Aahana to speak to each other for they weren't left alone for a minute. This naturally did agitate them but they took it in their stride and soon got busy trying to perfect the surprise they had planned for the other.
A week has already passed and with just a week left before their D day, the Agarwal's on the decided day arrived in Kolkata and following Snighda's strict instructions they were bought straight to the villa where they were escorted to their room in case they wanted to freshen up or rest for some time.
Riddhi however couldn't control herself from seeing Aahana wished to be taken straight to her room first and  which was fulfilled straightaway.
Seeing her beautiful daughter(for Riddhi always saw Aahana as her daughter)she was unable to hold herself anymore and hugged Aahana. She was happy to learn that Aahana reciprocated her love and why not for she too had become exceptionally fond of Riddhi saying she is lucky to have two mothers who love her so much.
They spoke for some time and Riddhi then told Aahana to sleep all she can for the functions would start day after tomorrow and she didn't want her daughter to be sleep deprived.
Aahana nodded her head in agreement and changing into her nightwear allowed sleep to take control over her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So, my readers finally the functions are about to begin.
Do stay tuned as it's going to be a roller coaster of emotions.
-----------------------------------------------------------