Ganesh Pooja

The morning sun which bought a ray of new hope and beginnings for all today seemed special for the Singhanias as well as the Agarwals for this day marked the commencement of the wedding rituals.
The Agarwal's and Singhania's were now waiting for the suspicious moment when they could start Ganesh Pooja(as per Hindu religion before any new venture or marriage homage is paid to Lord Ganesh who wades off evil by showering His blessings to whoever comes in His shelter).
Aahana was all smiles today. Well, she had her reasons for Dev was in all true sense the kind of man she always fantasized about and one who was "The Perfect Husband".
Dressed in a pink suit she looked like a bride straight out from any wedding magazine ie, any designers or photographers dream model she sat high on a seat of cushions waiting for the pooja to begin.
Dev dressed in a traditional attire looked no less than a Greek God and like Aahana was all smiles, both happy that they would soon be one in every true sense.
Soon, the pooja started with Dev and Aahana both seeking blessings from the Lord as they were to begin a new phase in life. The pooja ended after sometime and they both then took blessings from their elders.
Dev Aahana were then sent to their rooms to catch up on all the sleep they could for the following days were going to be really long and they couldn't afford to look dull or sleep deprived.
After waking up from a deep slumber Dev now got busy with packing for they were to leave for Kolkata the next day and he wanted to see her badly.
-----------------------------------------------------------