🎄 Another year G.D. 🎄

Another year spending this wonderful holiday with the one you loved the most.

Its been three years in a row in which you celebrated Christmas with Grayson and you couldn't be happier.

Today, in the spirit of Christmas you two decided to go shopping.

Let's just say its been quite interesting.

"Grayson we have enough of those" you lightly chuckled at him as he picked up, yet again, another nutcracker.

"No, we don't. We could always get more" he pouts as he walks over to me showing me his new nutcracker.

"Babe we need to buy other things too," you say in a nice manner trying to convince him.

He puts the nutcracker back causing a smile to form on your face as you begin to look through many more decorative items on display.

Without you noticing Grayson places the nutcracker in the basket and joins you as you find more cute little decor.

"Look at this Santa hat" you joke around as you place it on your head.

"Beautiful," Grayson says as he begins laughing at you.

"Oh shut up" you laugh as you take your hat off and hit him with it.

After spending most of your time playing around, you finally felt like it was time to go.

Both of you headed to the cashier and paid.

Without realizing it you see Grayson's nutcracker.

"I seriously can't with you," you say jokingly rolling your eyes.

-

Back at home, you found the decorated tree you set up days ago and found other small decor surrounding the area.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"I love you too" you whisper back as both of you admire the tree.

Moments later you decide to change out and into a new outfit as his family was coming over as usual.

Walking in with your tight jeans Grayson couldn't keep his eyes to himself.

You provocatively walked swaying your hips slightly making him shift uncontrollably.

"Don't you think those are distracting" he stutters eyeing you up and down.

"Not one bit" you smirk as you walk over to fix a couple of ornaments.

One of the accident falls and you reach over to it and picked it up.

"Super sexy" Grayson comments as he is now seated on the couch.

"Creep stop following me around" you fake a disgusted tone.

"Come here" he huskily says as he pats on his thighs.

You walk over and sit on his lap basically straddling him.

"I always have a good time with you don't I," he lowly says tracing over your collarbone with his hand.

You feel chills running down your spine just sitting the way you are in this precise moment.

You carved his touch yet you knew it would be difficult to acquire.

You bit your lower lip and tried to think about other things other than the way his eyes looked at you or the way his arms snaked around your waist.

"Christmas kiss," he says as he purses his lips.

"Much more than that" you mumble as you closed the gap between you two causing you to lose total control.

You continued to kiss him passionately as you pushed him down on the couch.

Your lips went down to his jaw than to his neck as he began moaning a bit.

Our moment was later interrupted as the doorbell rang.

"Here's to another year together and many more to come," he says before attacking my lips once more.

"And many more to come" you breathlessly say as he walks over to get the door.

A/n

Does anyone have a Christmas request?