Señorita | G.D.

Grayson

The days went by faster than I had expected them to.

I ran out of time.

All those endless nights talking and walking around the city were soon going to be gone.

Soon Aria would hate me for leaving and I would only be left with the memories of these past few days.

If only I could stay.

"Are you not hungry?" she smiled while looking up at me.

"Not really," I forced a smile and pushed my plate a bit forward.

"What's wrong?" she asked with comforting eyes.

"I have to tell you something," I mumbled under my breath.

Aria shifted in her seat and sighed before focusing her attention on me.

"I'm leaving," I sighed and lowered my head.

Aria

He was leaving.

Grayson was leaving.

"I have to go." I quickly spoke and ran away from the situation.

I couldn't believe this.

He could have mentioned this earlier. He should have mentioned this earlier.

What am I supposed to say to that?

'Okay bye Grayson I had a nice couple of days, thank you for leaving without no warning'

Coward move.

3rd Person

The next day before Grayson's departure, Grayson stopped by the dinner one last time hoping to see Aria one last time.

Aria saw Grayson by the windows and decided to hide near the kitchen sitting down on a bench nearby.

Claudia came to her rescue to comfort her and give her a reassuring hug promising things would get better.

Meanwhile, Grayson noticed you weren't there so he left and drove away reminiscing on past outings in the city.

If only he could stay...

-

A/n

Another mini-series anyone?