Long Distance VI G.D.

"In today's video, we are sorry to announce that our tour dates will be canceled until further notice" Ethan explains.

"The shows will eventually happen so don't worry. We promise to come back but we are currently not in the greatest state of mind and we want to give it our all instead of pretending to be okay." Grayson looks up at the camera.

"We'll be back" Ethan slightly smiles.

"Peace" both of them repeat ending the video.

-

"He said she left and that she left a message for me saying she had to go" Bani explained what the driver had told her to the rest of us.

"Try calling her" Grayson panicked and placed his phone on his lap.

"Grayson she-" Angie begins to speak.

"Go" he mumbled under his breath.

Angie wasn't too surprised and left immediately without saying goodbye.

"Makes sense why she doesn't pick up your phone calls" Bani states while calling your phone.

Luckily you had already landed a couple of minutes ago and were now waiting for a driver from the company to pick you up.

You felt your phone ringing in your hands and decided to at least check who it was.

Bani's name was seen on the caller ID.

You hesitated at first but decided to answer a few seconds after.

"Hello..." you whispered.

Bani rose from her chair immediately and began pacing around calming herself down.

"What the hell y/n!!! Where are you?"

Grayson stands next to Bani and follows her steps trying to listen to your voice.

"I'm sorry Bani" you respond back causing her to sigh in response.

"Let me" Grayson whispers.

Bani shakes her head no before Grayson takes the phone away from her.

"Y/n I need to-"

You had ended the call right when the sound of his deep raspy voice was heard in your ear.

Grayson was upset and in pain knowing you wanted nothing to do with him.

He tried calling again through Bani's phone and through his but you would no longer answer.

You were busy meeting up with the new boss that you had forgotten for a slight amount of time what being cheated on felt like.

"We are so glad you made in on time y/n" your boss greeted you with a handshake.

"I'm glad you didn't give the job to someone else" you chuckled.

"We knew you would come around. Now let's set you up in your new office and allow you to settle in"

"Of course"

Your boss showed you to your small office and explain your daily tasks in the office.

"We will allow you to stay in the hotel right now until further notice. We won't know where you will be traveling to next" they explained.

"Next?" you curiously asked.

"Traveling is part of your job. You will of course always come back here every now and then but you will be flying most of the time" they smiled.

That was a surprise.

----

A/n

Next part will be the last part?

15 votes for next part love