Señorita | G.D.

II

3RD PERSON

Grayson was determined to find out who the girl working at the dinner was and possibly get to know her before he left.

A town event was going to occur later that day that caused Grayson to wonder whether the mystery girl of his would attend.

Of Course, Aria was going to go after Claudia spent most of that morning rambling on and on why she should attend.

Aria to please her said yes and continued to work the rest of her shift in the dinner that day.

After that Aria, headed home and got dressed in a beautiful red dress that favored her attributes pretty nicely.

The mystery guy was faintly on her mind as she had mostly tried distracting her mind from him.

He had impacted her in a certain way she could not understand.

...

Aria and Grayson found themselves standing on opposite sides of the place. Aria talked with Claudia and her date while Grayson messed around with a guitar someone was showing him.

Although they were distracted with other things, their eyes often met.

It was a flirtatious gesture for them both.

Grayson after a few more minutes stood up and walked over to were Aria stood offering his hand to her.

"Can I have this dance?" he smiled up at her.

Aria's eyes meet his for a brief second before nodding a simple yes.

She placed her on top of his and allowed him to guide her onto the small dance floor.

Her body fit perfectly into his grasp as he allowed their bodies to sway to the rhythm of the music.

"I'm Grayson " he mumbled nervously.

"Aria" she heavily took a breath and kept her eyes locked on his.

Their eyes spoke for themselves as their movements became more complex while he spun her around and held her closer to his chest.

Aria enjoyed the feeling of his hands touching her skin and the feeling of butterflies dancing in her stomach but this was too overwhelming.

"I have to go," Aria said close to Grayson's chest before running off.

Grayson stood there a bit confused about what had happened and allowed her to walk away.

----

A/n

I really hope you're enjoying this loves.

15 votes for the next part?