Long Distance II G.D.

The plane tickets were booked, the bags were packed and the excited girlfriends couldn't be happier.

"Imagine the look on his face!" Bani squealed. "It is going to be amazing" she happily cheered as you two walked over to your gate.

You allowed a small chuckle to erupt from your lips as you handed the flight attendant your ticket.

"Bani please control yourself for the time being" you laughed once you saw her reaction.

"Well excuse me I'm just excited"

"I'm excited too but keep it down before we get kicked out would ya?"

She rolls her eyes. "Fine"

The two of you board your plane and take a seat next to the window watching as the plane rises up into the air.

After half an hour, Bani ends up falling asleep leaving you to scroll through your social media.

Tons of notifications pop up on your phone slightly frightening you at first.

You have never gotten so many at one time.

You click on a couple and see fan art and edits that are frankly amazing.

While scrolling through you see various videos of Angie and Grayson tour causing your curiosity to grow.

Right, when you were about to click it somebody stumbles beside you.

"Hey?" you looked up to find an attractive fellow sitting next to you.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and sank into his seat. "I just saw my ex and i-"

"That's alright" you slightly laughed.

"I didn't even introduce myself" the guy straightens up a bit. "I'm Max"

"Y/n" you smiled." and that's Bani" you pointed to your best friend sleeping beside you.

"She looks comfortable" he comments.

Bani awkwardly shifted in her sleep making her seem more uncomfortable than peaceful.

"Very"

----
A/n

Part 2 💞

20 votes for part 3?