i moved on ||| G.D.

Christian and you drove in silence for a while until Christian decided to break the ice.

"Grayson wasn't simply a friend of yours was he?" he glanced over at you while he looked straight at the road.

You took in a shaky breath bed of responding. "Was his marriage proposal a giveaway?" you lightly chuckled.

"Sorta" he laughed. "He really loves you" he admits.

"I moved on Christian " you sighed and look over at him. "I'm happy with you and he just has to understand that."

"I don't think you moved on Y/n. If you had truly moved on, you wouldn't have lied about him. You would have told me the truth and said that he was your ex, not a friend."

"You love him and probably will never stop." he pulls over and stops the car.

He turns to look at you and smiled while speaking.

"Marry him." he encourages. "Or date him." he chuckles causing you to smile back at him.

"He broke up with me you know. He said he needed space for himself." you looked away as your eyes began to water. "How am I suppose to know whether this time he will stick around?"

"Men are more complicated than women and vice versa but I know that he realized he couldn't make it without you. He realized that the love he had for you made him strong. That's why he came back into your life."

"I guess I should go find him," you answered him.

"Tell me where to go" Christain sat correctly in his seat before getting back onto the road.

"I'm sorry we didn't work out." you sighed.

"It was fun while it lasted."

-

After driving around town, you finally made it to his apartment.

"Call you later?" you asked Christian.

"Yes, please. I need to know if I did the right thing." he jokes.

You nod along and begin walking into the lobby while you hear Christian car leave.

You walked over to the elevator and pressed his floor.

You waited till you got to his floor nerves consuming your whole body.

The ding in the elevator frightens you slightly before the doors opened up to his floor.

You walked down the hall and found his room.

You knocked and nervously waited until the door was unlocked and opened.

Grayson looked at you and was surprised that you had shown up.

He wanted to speak but no words came out.

Both of you stood there without saying anything to one another.

The moment only lasted a couple more seconds until your voice was finally heard.

"Yes," you whispered.

Grayson was a bit confused at first and furrowed his eyebrows waiting for a more well-rounded explanation.

"Grayson i-" that's when it clicked.

Grayson understood what the whispered yes meant. It meant she wanted to marry him.

"I love you" he smiled and embraced her into a hug.

"I love you" you whispered into his ear. "And I can't wait to be your wife."

---

A/n

Anyone have any ideas for Ethan imagines?