Remember II E.D.

Ethan

"Grayson I'm fine" I manage to say underneath the covers.

"Ethan wtf!" he exclaimed. "You look like fucking death bro"

I looked up at him with tired eyes and didn't try to defend myself at this point. He was right and I knew it.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I groaned before resting my body back on my bed.

"We need to film today E" he defended.

"I don't want to"

"We had this video already planned for months, Ethan. Now get your lazy ass off the bed and get ready to film!" he angrily demanded as he walked out my door, slamming it shut.

-

I unwillingly got up and put on one of my fakest smiles on while we filmed one week without each other.

I wasn't too happy about it to be completely honest.

For one I would be traveling by myself and two I don't think I'm up for a trip right now.

I didn't tell Gray that though so we continued to film without any interruptions.

"Colorado" I repeat over and over again trying to make sense of it.

"Maybe the cold weather can ease the pain of the heart" Grayson teases.

I glare at him making him surrender as he raises his hands in the air.

"I'm just saying. Maybe this is a good thing"

Maybe it is

-
A/n

13K!!!! Thank you so much, everyone, for the love and support.

I really appreciate every single thing you guys do for me.

<3