Continuation 4

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tansy Peterson

My grandparents took their own time to accept my mother and father. Even when my grandparents had prohibited them from seeing each other, they'd naturally rebelled and my grandparents had to bury the hatchet and had given them their blessings.

My mother and father had unknowingly out of love made two adverse and bitter families come together and made them come to terms, on something more better, for once and for all.

But then there are always some things that can never be changed. No matter how hard you try it.

Just like Mrs. Fox's undying work for the secret service or the competitiveness between the Waltons and Petersons store or Mrs. Buffett's bratty kids.

But then there are also some things which change for the better.

Just like my parent's tale. Nemesis turned into friendship and friendship turned into love.

I know you readers are stealthily waiting for me to reveal what was written on the flyer Victoria had shoved into David's hand besides her phone number.

I will tell you what was written on the flyer but forgive me for unrevealing certain deep-rooted secrets because they were meant to be concealed in the first place. If some people want their secret to be kept a secret forever, then they should.

Written in red ink were the words, "Your store is just as gruesome as you are, followed by a smiley face that had its tongue sticking out."